Betygsatt 3 av 5av Ruboka, för ett år sedan
It keeps opening the what is new page on github and it is always the same content. Last update on 13.8.22? why display it if nothing has changed since then? make it stop
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Clark Henry, för 2 timmar sedanTHE ONLY LEGITIMATE CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT….!!!
According to my previous experience, it's not that simple to get back a stolen bitcoin because these con artists are very cunning and will cover their tracks, but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many con artists are out there passing themselves off as recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of one of these after losing my bitcoin to an investment scam I looked for help and discovered a recovery company that was trustworthy and reliable. Luckily for me, Wizard Larry was suggested to me. If you write him an email with your issue, he should be able to assist you. My stolen bitcoin was found by them.
Email: (wizardlarry@mail. com).
WhatsApp +1 (205) 319–6886
Website is https://wizardlarry.wixsite.com/wizardlarry
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av e scoles, för 5 månader sedanMain thing I want from a tab manager is for it to auto-save sessions so they can be restored when Firefox inevitably fails to reload them after a restart. This does not appear to do that. It appears to do nothing but facilitate navigating between tabs, & suspending some tabs that are not currently needed. It seems to do those things OK, but they just aren't nearly as important to me as the baseline functionality of saving a list of open tabs to be restored on restart.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Cam NYC, för 5 månader sedanI'm sorry, developer, but I've tried and tried to get a manual for this extension, to no avail. The user interface is not so obvious that you don't need one.
You say "You can even save all you windows and tabs for later with just one click!" - ok, then, how do I do that? I had a ton of tabs open, clicked on the "save websites for later", closed firefox, and when I came back there was no sign of those tabs anywhere! I'm so aggravated!
Please include documentation for your project! Your shortcuts don't help. A window is a collection of tabs? Or is that the little folder icon? Shortcut for opening last window does not work for me.
Why do you assume we know these things? Btw, I'm computer savvy, even dabble in a couple of programming languages. And yet I cannot use your extension!Once you click on the "save websites for later" button and it shows you a checkmark indicating it saved successfully, you just need to click the second button right below it and it will restore everything. I hoped it would be visible and clear since it's shown immediately on the front page.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the little folder icon, but all the tabs should just show up directly on the front. Windows should say "Window 1", 2, and so on. In that way yeah it's a collection of tabs.
As for the shortcuts it's kind of a spaghetti of different operating systems having different shortcut conflicts, and so I've tried to make it so that it's easy to change the shortcuts to your own specifications. See: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox (It's in the settings page for future reference)
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 5905964, för 5 månader sedanIf I've denied the permission for tab preview, just go ahead and disable the preference for that instead of bothering me again and again about it.That should not be happening! I think the problem is that the actual Firefox permission popup opens *behind* the Tabby window, so even though Tabby is supposed to automatically disable tab previews once the user denies the permission, it doesn't get a chance to since it's already closed. I'll have to find a workaround for that but for now can you try disabling tab previews directly from the options page?
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Pedro Diniz Guglielmeli, för 6 månader sedanExtension opens "what's new" tab in spam-like behaviour. Today it opened amid my game, giving me a ping spike for something definetelly not urgent. I know the developer works hard to make this extension even better, but invasive behaviours like this are annoying and should be opt-in.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 12674307, för 10 månader sedanTried it. Changed the size settings and the box is now blank and I can't access settings anymore from anywhere. Deleting and re-adding doesn't get it back. Settings are saved and I see no way to reset it. Nothing on the github either. Thanks, but useless now.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 16622375, för ett år sedanWith my tendency to open a dozen windows with a dozen tabs each, Tabby's search feature alone is worth the five stars. The rest of this amazing add-on is the icing on the cake.