- av Noone, för 6 dagar sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5From my experience it isn't very good. All I have seen it do is basically save a window session without much indication to be restored for later. I wouId suggest Onetab, Tabmerger or simple tab groups instead.
- av McBob, för 9 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5A fantastic Addon, but as I haven't found any place I can ask questions about the Addon, I'm asking a question here. Is there any way to delete all the results of a filter in the Tabby window with just a single command? The filter is fantastic when I have multiple tabs open at the same site for pictures or other media, but I can't find any way to easily close all those tabs that match the filter, but rather have to click to close each one.
"Close all shown tabs" functionality would be an amazing feature to add to your already-amazing Addon.
- av Firefox-användare 14715700, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Interesting functionality, but the content of the popup window is too large, while the window itsself is just too small. I can't even see 10 tabs at once ... The normal Tabbar shows more Tabs at once ...
@Dev: No I didn't find settings. I tried rightclicking the icon and looking in the addons tab, where other addons have an extra tab next to "overview" and "permissions".
Utvecklarens svarpostad för ett år sedanHi! Have you tried editing the settings? If you go into Add-ons, and click on the three dots beside Tabby and click on Preferences, it will open the settings page where you can set the scale of everything in the popup, and the size of the popup window itself. (the settings page is quite hidden right now, so I will fix that in the future release)
Edit: Tabby actually has a standalone settings page, which is why it isn't in one of the tabs. I created this guide with images on how to access the settings page. I do admit that it is hard to describe in words how to access the page. I hope this helps! https://github.com/Bill13579/tabby/wiki/How-to-Access-the-Settings-Page
- av Nibinaear, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Very slow and takes forever to create previews. Has no progress bar so you don't know if each tab preview is loading, loaded, or anything. The window is too small as well.
- av Firefox-användare 13119159, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Meh. Doesn't really do anything I can't already do with other extensions I already have. Additionally, the most attractive feature, which is the ability to preview tabs when hovering, is rendered basically useless since it doesn't show anything until a tab is actually loaded, and then only after you load it, move away from it, then return. Kind of pointless when FF default now is not to load any tabs until they are selected.
- av Cool Franz, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5It's very useful, but it lacks a quick way to move tabs between windows (e.g. a "move to window" button).
Also, when first installed, it showed in the tab list a whole set of tabs that are not actually open (I have no clue about where it took them from).
EDIT: I found a new bug: it prevents tabs from auto-loading when selected. This is pretty annoying...