- Betygsatt 3 av 5av e scoles, för 7 månader sedanMain thing I want from a tab manager is for it to auto-save sessions so they can be restored when Firefox inevitably fails to reload them after a restart. This does not appear to do that. It appears to do nothing but facilitate navigating between tabs, & suspending some tabs that are not currently needed. It seems to do those things OK, but they just aren't nearly as important to me as the baseline functionality of saving a list of open tabs to be restored on restart.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Ruboka, för ett år sedanIt keeps opening the what is new page on github and it is always the same content. Last update on 13.8.22? why display it if nothing has changed since then? make it stop
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Blinkertoon, för 2 år sedanNice and simple with some interesting features, only.. not confident enough to use it when there's no info re saving/restoring sessions - and nowhere I can find to ask questions about this??
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Levente S, för 3 år sedanIt cannot do that much. There are better extensions for the same functionality and more.
That could be an advantage if you're looking for a minimalstic tool.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av drew, för 3 år sedanI like what this add-on can do but it is EXTREMELY laggy and unresponsive. I even turned off tab previews and tab details which helped a bit but it's still extremely laggy. I'm running on a MacBook Pro 2019 model with an 8 core CPU, and when I open this extension's popup window, it nearly pegs an entire core. I'm usually around 5-6% average usage on my CPU cores during normal browsing, but when I open the popup it shoots up to 15-25% average. You do the math. To be fair, I have 8 windows open across 2 Spaces, but each window has less than 12 tabs, and honestly if you're using a manager extension like this you've probably got at least half as many windows and tabs as me. I hope the developer works on improving the performance of this extension. It's very nice and only hindered by the performance. I will still use it.
edit: thank you developer for the response. I look forward to any and all performance improvements!
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanHi drew! Thanks for the review. I am fully aware of this situation, and am frustrated with this myself as well. The weird thing is that it seems to only occur on macOS (even on latest hardware), and the performance is much better on Windows? I am working on possible solutions, and I hope that the performance is workable for now.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Firefox-användare 13118624, för 5 år sedanA pop up size is too small and inconvenient with my 600 tabs. Just consider simple task of moving 5 tabs from Window 7 to Window 13.
The app makes it impossible to handle.