- autor: Zoey Jusko, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Best speed dial we've ever tried. And we've tried them all. It does everything it promises and has no bugs as far as we can tell. It even allows animated gifs as speed dial thumbnails which we love. Fun stuff. It's the only one we use now. Very highly recommended.
- autor: Scribe, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I have set this as the New Tab page on my Android tablet, and it is exceptionally good with a wealth of settings for further customisation. I use groups in the same way that I use folders on the bookmarks toolbar of my Windows Desktop.
The only small point - which has been mentioned by another user, is that it could be even better if it were possible to rearrange the thumbnails within groups, but the developer's response suggests that this may not be possible. However, it is nonetheless still a superb extension.
- autor: pepe.disney, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Excellent add-on permettant l'organisation des marque-pages dans des onglets totalement paramétrables, leur synchronisation entre différentes machines et dans le cloud.
Impossible de s'en passer quand on l'a essayé.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 6515740, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Superb extension and the best of its kind (by far) that I have tried.
Highly customisable with loads of excellent features, and it's easy to use too.
Only issue I'm having is that when refreshing the thumbnails for a couple of sites, the images are sometimes blank. This happens regardless of how long I set the delay for. It's most probably a site issue and can be resolved by 'refresh image by visiting the page +5' which is only a minor inconvenience.
One feature request would be to load thumbnails in dark mode if possible please. That would be awesome.
Edit: Wow...the new refresh method is amazing!
Thank you so much.
I will contribute when I can. You are doing an amazing job :)Hello,
The issues with thumbnails generation should be fixed in the upcoming version 14.0.
Regarding dark-mode - you mean you use some other addon for making pages look dark and you want to use it for thumbnails as well, right? The Refresh by visiting page should work fine (right?), also there will be a new refresh method that should work as well (I will add some switch to the options page to change default thumbnails generation method).
Feel free to contact me to my support e-mail to discuss this further.
Also I'm really busy with a new release so I'm replying very fast these days...
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15259983, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5drag & drop feature doesn't work in android.Hello,
Yes, I'm really sorry but this is very hard to do... I have no idea how to implement it right and there is so many other features that needs to be done.
Until then, you can do this on desktop and let changes synchronize over the cloud.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15257473, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5I really love this addon and have used it without any problems for a long time. Thank you! There is only one problem now: Since the firefox update 69.0 some days ago, the tabs are crashing every few minutes. I disabled all Addons to see where the problem is, and it only happens when Group Speed Dial is activated. Firefox is then showing the "Sorry, this tab crashed" page. Do you have any suggestion how to solve this? Thank you and all the bestHello,
I haven't released new version for a long time now so this is most probably related to something in your Firefox profile (since so far nobody else is reporting this).
You can try to reinstall my add-on (make sure to export your dials to a file first), but it that won't help, I would suggest you to use Firefox Reset - this often fixes many profile-related bugs:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things (but not add-ons data).
Before resetting your profile I would suggest you to setup Firefox Sync. - this will backup the list of installed add-ons and after reset it will reinstall them.
Feel free to contact me to my support e-mail if it didn't help (of if it helps).
- autor: Lecron, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5In the built-in task manager, the extension is always at the very top of the consumption line. With a noticeable difference from other extensions. He is doing something non-stop. Also, the preview cropping mechanism is very inconvenient.
The rest are no comments. Worthy. Strong 4.Hello,
The consumption sounds strange, could you give me more details? When I check "about:performance", I can see the "Energy Impact" as Low(0.35), which is higher than others but still pretty low (single Spotify tab not playing any music has Medium (6.05)).
But memory wise it should be pretty good - right now it shows only 3.2MB.
Regarding the "preview cropping mechanism", I'm opened to suggestions :). Please contact me to my support e-mail.
I'm always to receive a feedback.