- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14021398, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5С версии 16.0 не становятся активными новые открываемые вкладки. В Версии 15.7 всё было ОК. Windows 7 x64 RUS, Windows 10 x64 RUS, Firefox 90.0.2
- autor: stick.lu, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5left & right margin , thx
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHello,
If this is a feature request, could you please write me more details?
Ideally to my support email or by creating issue on my Github:
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13076699, pred 10 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5is it passible that user can change item sequence in the context menu?
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 10 mesiacmiHello,
Not yet (you can only remove items from the menus), but it's on my todo list so it will come in the future.
I have no estimate though, there is so many things that needs to be done and it's a lot of work for one programmer...
- autor: Wiola, pred rokomHodnotenie: 4 z 5I love your add. Great job. Thank you very much!!!
But after update the FF 08.20 on the Android 9 Group Speed Dial not works!!! FF turned it off. I had to upgrade to version 68 of FF to use your extension!
After updating Group Speed Dial to 15.02 I updated again FF to version 81. Group Speed Dial not work on android 81! I had to uninstall FF 81 and install 68!
Works for Windows top! Thanks.
But what should I do with android? :((
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred rokomHello,
Even though my addon is compatible with the new Firefox for Android (code name "Fenix), Firefox team decided that they will allow installation only handful of addons (about 9) with a plan to support about 30 by the end of this year.
There is a huge discussion here:
They are planning to support all extensions eventually, but there is no estimate when will that happen.
However there is a partial workaround - my Cloud Dials page works in every web browser, including the new Firefox. So just create cloud account if you don't have one already and use the Cloud dials page instead.
Currently it's not editable, I need to upgrade my server which will take some time...
Also make sure to enable thumbnails synchronization on your desktop, then you cloud dials will look exactly the same on your Android.
- autor: tsimehcla, pred rokomHodnotenie: 4 z 5A lot of convenient functions, a lot of settings! This is a very good FF add-on
It would be perfect for me, but despite the many settings - it looks very rough.
What I didn't like:
Each group must be configured separately. Author, please make it possible to create a template for new groups or an editor for the view of several / all groups. When working with multiple groups, it becomes very slow (((
When you drag and drop tabs, a menu appears that allows you to do anything but merge tabs into a group (or move them to a group on the thumbnail).
The group string has no separators if you use a solid background it looks bad.
P.S. I still use another extension, but I really hope that someday I will return to this addon and be able to use it with joy. (the PRO version of course)
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred rokomHello,
Thank you for the feedback.
I like the idea with the "default group", I've created issue for it here:
Regarding the merging tabs - what exactly do you mean? Could please write me more details? There is plan to support tree-like structure for groups:
Regarding "group string has no separators" - what do you mean? Please write me to my support email.
Thanks again and have a nice week :)
- autor: Премьер Министр, pred rokomHodnotenie: 4 z 5Перешел со старой версии на новую в апреле 2020года из-за диалов не переходил. Все нормально импортировал со старых диалов. Единственное, что не нравится - открывается не "моя новая вкладка" а диалы!
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13491469, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Fantastic add on up till now. I now have a problem when I signed in, I can not go back to Return to extension. Only cloud is working.Hello,
Please contact me to my support email with details. If there is any error shown on the dials page, please include them. You can also send me email through dials page / Advanced / Send error logs.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12663845, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Great addon. I've been looking for a good speed dial addon quite a while and been testing many. This one is my fav so far.
+ Most important: privacy is respected. The addon doesn't track usage nor does it send info about website usage to third-party services what is a must for such a tool.
+ The author tries to use as little rights as needed to make the addon work and he clearly explains the rights in the addon's description.
+ Thumbnails are loaded locally, it's even possible to use local graphic/logo files, i.e. no online connection needed.
- Cutomising the look and feel, in particular size, of the dials is not yet possible
- Creating thumbnails from public library often doesn't show results. Maybe another service could be used here (like e.g. https://logo.clearbit.com)Hello,
Thank you for the feedback!
The service for thumbnails you mentioned is amazing! I will totally integrate that in near future! If you know more good services like this, please let me know!
Thanks again and have a nice weekend :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14713373, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5I don’t know who is to blame, but now with Update 71 for Firefox, the page with Speeddial began to open with a delay of several seconds. Fix it if possibleHello,
I haven't released new version so this must be Firefox related.
Things you could try:
1) restart whole PC
2) reinstall my extension. But first make backup - export your dials and thumbnails from Options page / Import backup tab. Then uninstall, restart Firefox, install back.
3) If that won't help, you can use Firefox reset to fix your Firefox profile:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things (but not add-ons data, so make sure to have backup).
Before resetting your profile I would suggest you to setup Firefox Sync. - this will backup the list of installed add-ons and after reset it will reinstall them.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15091698, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5So far so good. There are lots of options and at this moment have no time check all of them. Good job.
Update - Oh yes Juraj you had a very good idea developing this plugin. At first I thought, well, I'll give a try thinking I already have lots of bookmarks and this might be redundant. No it is not redundant at all. In fact it is much more powerful and easy to maintain and use than the native Bookmarks.
I dropped one star cause things are complicating. Maybe there are too many options or the whole thing is getting crowded and confused. Caveat emptor Juraj. A cute baby may be turn a monster.
- autor: Lecron, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5In the built-in task manager, the extension is always at the very top of the consumption line. With a noticeable difference from other extensions. He is doing something non-stop. Also, the preview cropping mechanism is very inconvenient.
The rest are no comments. Worthy. Strong 4.Hello,
The consumption sounds strange, could you give me more details? When I check "about:performance", I can see the "Energy Impact" as Low(0.35), which is higher than others but still pretty low (single Spotify tab not playing any music has Medium (6.05)).
But memory wise it should be pretty good - right now it shows only 3.2MB.
Regarding the "preview cropping mechanism", I'm opened to suggestions :). Please contact me to my support e-mail.
I'm always to receive a feedback.