1 179 recenzií
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16612133, pred 2 rokmiThis addon has been perfect for my needs. It works very well, has no obnoxious ads or freemium features. This is one of the first apps I've ever paid for the Pro version for, just so I can support the developer. He's been quick to respond to questions as well.
I work in a high stress and fast paced operations environment, this is quickly becoming a favorite of many on my team.Thank you for your support!
I'm working on a big server upgrade so in the near future I will be finally able to build some cool team related features like group-sharing with real-time updates and E2E encryption. It's gonna be a great year, I'm sure!
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13598116, pred 2 rokmiWunderbar, aber leider funktioniert es plötzlich nicht mehr, warumHello,
Could you write me more details to my support email? If there is some error message on your dials page, please send me the error. You can also send me error logs from the main menu on the dials page / Advanced / "Send error logs...".
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Artyom, pred 2 rokminot very convenient ,you cannot select a folder of Wallpapers and set flexibly the mode change Wallpaper by time of day/week/month/ panel* bookmarks (take the example as Vivaldi and opera gx) is small and the publicity (put up) though this extension ,and of the rare updates. Thank you!
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16177474, pred 2 rokmiExcellent , easy to use, stable. User for years now. Firefox added some (just a few) of its features to the Browser, but this is still a great add on
I see this is not getting the 5 star ratings it deserves. Cmon users, show a little respect !Thanks man! I'm doing my best :)
And stay tuned for the new features, I have a big plans for the 2021. Hopefully things will go well.
And happy new (upcoming) year :)
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5autor: Oleg, pred 2 rokmidoesn't work as it has toHello,
Could you describe what exactly is wrong?
I'm preparing new version now so if there is something I can fix, please let me know.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: david24, pred 2 rokmiPlease add counter for groups.Hello,
Could you write me more details to my support email?
You can also create bug here:
Have a nice day :)
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12246064, pred 2 rokmiTrès facile d'utilisation, permet de se créer ses propres pages avec ses favoris. Un développeur qui mérite que l'on fasse un geste pour son travail sérieux et soigné
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13076699, pred 2 rokmiis it passible that user can change item sequence in the context menu?Hello,
Not yet (you can only remove items from the menus), but it's on my todo list so it will come in the future.
I have no estimate though, there is so many things that needs to be done and it's a lot of work for one programmer...
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5autor: Woody100, pred 2 rokmiAfter using this for years there is a problem. The images are not displaying properly and are leaking from an adjacent tile. This seems to be an auto-reload problem as I can reload the image manually as it works fine.Hello,
Thanks for reporting, I will investigate and fix it in the next release probably within a week.
Have a nice weekend :)
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16361125, pred 2 rokmiЛучший Dial Manager, которым я пользовался.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5autor: Wiola, pred 3 rokmiI love your add. Great job. Thank you very much!!!
But after update the FF 08.20 on the Android 9 Group Speed Dial not works!!! FF turned it off. I had to upgrade to version 68 of FF to use your extension!
After updating Group Speed Dial to 15.02 I updated again FF to version 81. Group Speed Dial not work on android 81! I had to uninstall FF 81 and install 68!
Works for Windows top! Thanks.
But what should I do with android? :((
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 3 rokmiHello,
Even though my addon is compatible with the new Firefox for Android (code name "Fenix), Firefox team decided that they will allow installation only handful of addons (about 9) with a plan to support about 30 by the end of this year.
There is a huge discussion here:
They are planning to support all extensions eventually, but there is no estimate when will that happen.
However there is a partial workaround - my Cloud Dials page works in every web browser, including the new Firefox. So just create cloud account if you don't have one already and use the Cloud dials page instead.
Currently it's not editable, I need to upgrade my server which will take some time...
Also make sure to enable thumbnails synchronization on your desktop, then you cloud dials will look exactly the same on your Android.