- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Великолепное дополнение от отзывчивого разработчика. Лучший менеджер панели быстрого доступа из испытанных на Firefox.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5Amazing first impression, however please consider adding shared groups like workona.com what I mean is that we need to share specific groups only, with other people! And in case I made a change, their tap group should update automatically. This is actually important for me. Thanks Juraj Mäsiar!!Hello,
I'm working on groups sharing feature right now. It should be part of the next release 14.0, probably in next few weeks (it's not an easy thing to do, especially for single developer). Also it will be paid feature as I'm running out of money and donations won't even cover my running costs.
Part of the the Pro version will be also real-time synchronization so your changes will be applied to all your devices and shared users instantly.
All existing features will stay free.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Thanks,Goood and Nice
- Hodnotenie: 1 z 5Crop / scale doesn't work, keeps reverting back to bottom of page
- Hodnotenie: 3 z 5recently i keep losing allmy dials everytime i restart my pc.Hello,
You are not alone. Firefox has some issues recently and users are loosing all add-ons data, not just in my add-on. See for example this bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1530660
But there is way to recover it even if you don't have backups. Firefox in version 66 migrated all add-ons data to a new storage and during this process they created a backup file - "storage.js.migrated".
You can use this file to restore your data, see this article:
After you located the file, you can actually directly import that file into my speed dial - just rename it to "xxx.group_speed_dial" and then import.
And lastly, maybe you Firefox just switched profiles. You see, Firefox 67 started to use separate profile for each installation - this is a good thing to prevent some serious issues, however for some users this actually caused "data loss" because their Firefox was suddenly using a new profile. But all you need to do is switch to a correct profile. See this article for more info:
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5I finally moved from FF56 to FF68 because I found this replacement of the old speed dial that had ctrl+# shortcuts (with the additional extension). Only issue I'm having is Firefox disables this add-on every time I close the browser. How do I fix this???Hello,
Could you contact me to my support e-mail?
Closing browser should not disable any add-ons, this may be related to something broken in your profile. Old profiles from before 57 era are often broken in some way and it's good to use Firefox Reset to fix all profile issues. Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things (but not add-ons data).
Before resetting your profile I would suggest you to setup Firefox Sync. - this will backup the list of installed add-ons and after reset it will reinstall them.
- Hodnotenie: 4 z 5После обновления Firefox до версии 67 пропали все настройки Speed Dial, помогите восстановить все настройки и данные, спасибоHello,
Please contact me to my support e-mail if you need assistance with data recovery. There are ways to recover your data even without backup or cloud account.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Extremely useful. Firefox removed everything, now I must try to restore several hundred links. Hope i can do this from cloud.Hello,
If you need assistance with restoring your data, please contact me to my support e-mail. There are ways to restore your data even without backup or cloud.
- Hodnotenie: 5 z 5Już wszystko działa jak trzeba. Bardzo dziękuję Autorowi Jurajowi za naprawdę błyskawiczną reakcję i naprawienie problemu.
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 8 mesiacmiHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
Also please send me add-on version and your Firefox version and a screenshot would be also helpful.
Also check Options page / Thumbnails / "Auto-reload target screen resolution" - it should be set to automatic.