- autor: JP, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5absolutely great. daily use
Allows me to easily have the same favorites synchronized between all my browsers: firefox, chrome, vivaldi ...
Congratulations Juraj for your work
Small suggestion: syncing options between browsers
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13491469, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Fantastic add on up till now. I now have a problem when I signed in, I can not go back to Return to extension. Only cloud is working.Hello,
Please contact me to my support email with details. If there is any error shown on the dials page, please include them. You can also send me email through dials page / Advanced / Send error logs.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12663845, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5Great addon. I've been looking for a good speed dial addon quite a while and been testing many. This one is my fav so far.
+ Most important: privacy is respected. The addon doesn't track usage nor does it send info about website usage to third-party services what is a must for such a tool.
+ The author tries to use as little rights as needed to make the addon work and he clearly explains the rights in the addon's description.
+ Thumbnails are loaded locally, it's even possible to use local graphic/logo files, i.e. no online connection needed.
- Cutomising the look and feel, in particular size, of the dials is not yet possible
- Creating thumbnails from public library often doesn't show results. Maybe another service could be used here (like e.g. https://logo.clearbit.com)Hello,
Thank you for the feedback!
The service for thumbnails you mentioned is amazing! I will totally integrate that in near future! If you know more good services like this, please let me know!
Thanks again and have a nice weekend :)
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14713373, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5I don’t know who is to blame, but now with Update 71 for Firefox, the page with Speeddial began to open with a delay of several seconds. Fix it if possibleHello,
I haven't released new version so this must be Firefox related.
Things you could try:
1) restart whole PC
2) reinstall my extension. But first make backup - export your dials and thumbnails from Options page / Import backup tab. Then uninstall, restart Firefox, install back.
3) If that won't help, you can use Firefox reset to fix your Firefox profile:
Resetting profile will preserve your passwords, bookmarks and other important things (but not add-ons data, so make sure to have backup).
Before resetting your profile I would suggest you to setup Firefox Sync. - this will backup the list of installed add-ons and after reset it will reinstall them.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13785706, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5Thank you very much.I was using speed dial in firefox 56 and prior to that.this is the same experience as before.I succesfully imported my dials with the option of .speeddial extentsion. 5 out of 5 stars.
- autor: qenxdi, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 5 z 5How to turn off Cloud sync?Hello,
The Cloud synchronization is by default off. It will turn ON only if you create cloud account and login to your account:
So if you have account, just logout.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15091698, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 4 z 5So far so good. There are lots of options and at this moment have no time check all of them. Good job.
Update - Oh yes Juraj you had a very good idea developing this plugin. At first I thought, well, I'll give a try thinking I already have lots of bookmarks and this might be redundant. No it is not redundant at all. In fact it is much more powerful and easy to maintain and use than the native Bookmarks.
I dropped one star cause things are complicating. Maybe there are too many options or the whole thing is getting crowded and confused. Caveat emptor Juraj. A cute baby may be turn a monster.