- от Пользователь Firefox 15129930, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Hi, will be great if there is an manual option to clean all cookie except those on whitelist.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадHello. We have manual clean buttons in the popup. Click the yellow 'clean' button to trigger cleaning of sites that aren't in open tabs or configured lists. If you click on the down arrow next to clean, you get additional cleaning options, the first would be 'clean, include open tabs', which would simply clean all sites not configured. Note that if you have any sites configured to greylist, they will still be kept until restart, as part of the configured lists.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16009735, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Absolutely love it! Just a few tips:
1. To make sure that you're kept signed in on sites that you want, make sure to click the cookie icon in the upper right and "+ Whitelist" the options that have an asterisk (*) right before them.
2. Make sure that you're periodically exporting your "Core Settings" and "Expressions" files to a cloud service, such as Google Drive or preferably a privacy-respecting provider (freefilesync.org, sync.com or Proton Drive). Then, if you ever want to apply your extension and website cookie settings to a new browser or machine, you can just use the Import function from the files from tip #2 and seamlessly pick up where you left off.
Cookie AutoDelete is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and for good reason. If you haven't checked them out already, they have fantastic online privacy and security recommendations!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадThanks for the tips.
A note that the 'core settings' and the configured expressions are currently separated, so you'll need to export both to be able to import it elsewhere.
- от Ruben, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5I´ve found a problem with the auto cleaner. If a website doesn´t have cookies, the auto cleaner won´t trigger and won´t delete any other information from that website (such as localStorage and indexedDB) even if the option for deleting that things is enabled. Please fix this, or I can´t give 5*. I really love this addon and use it always but this problem is annoying me recently.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 месяцев назадIn normal operating conditions, a cookie is usually set by us whenever a (non-third party) site is visited, which allows us to trigger cleanup for all the other site data types. The only ways the cookie isn't created is if: a) we're denied the required access to that site, or b) the auto clean function is turned off while browsing the sites.
If you think you have found a bug in regards to this, please head on over to our GitHub repository and open an issue/bug report with further details so that we can discuss it further.
- от Dragos, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5The addon is working properly, and there are lots of customizations available.
I have a question though: I want all the cookies to be erased after exiting sites but I also want my login credentials to be kept globally. I have no idea how to, did anyone manage to do this?
Should I keep indexedDB? the cache? localStorage?
Is it even possible? since the login credentials are kept inside the cookie.
Thanks in advance!
~UPDATE: After unchecking `Keep all cookies until restart` a dropdown menu with detailed cookie properties renders, every web site has the login credentials cookie named differently but I believe this is the way. A little boomer cause I have to do this manually on every site. Otherwise, great addon!