- Оценено на 4 из 5This deserves 4.5 stars, because it really "does what it says on the tin" to use a British expression.
That said, there are two areas that could be improved:
• Import/Export. The docs make it seem easy, but after you do export you find that each entry has a unique ID. How an import handles a collision of example.com whitelist with an existing entry of example.com greylist is "left as an exercise for the reader" as you can find in a textbook after a puzzling new idea is presented.
• Better granularity with subdomains, etc.
The dev does work on this project, so these overly wordy concerns may well be resolved - perhaps soon.
- Оценено на 5 из 5This is utterly, but just utterly, fantasmagorically brilliant. May not be hard to implement (everythings hard) but someone has done it, and done it brilliantly. Just love it when "150 cookies deleted..." comes up on the message tag!
- Оценено на 5 из 5It Seems To Work Just As Described! I've Been Using CookieAutoDelete A Few Months Now...It's Very User Friendly...U Can Set It & 4get It, As Well As Enable Some Key Features.
- Оценено на 5 из 5There in a class of there own
- Оценено на 4 из 5edit: fixed itself...
some sites lose cookies dispite added in whitelist - annoying... (example: https://geizhals.de/)
No Problems if disabling this addon!
- Оценено на 1 из 5Too much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- Оценено на 5 из 5Refusing cooking outright breaks a lot of sites, but this plugin gets around that