- от Maja Potega, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Leider zu kompliziert. Ich will nichts löschen, sondern blocken.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадUnfortunately webextensions cannot prevent cookies from being created. A feature request has been made in our GitHub repository to allow a 'denylist' that would have the ability to have the created cookie removed within a minute of its creation.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15033269, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5For deleting cookies this is superb. But as it's matured it has become incredibly complex with so many options but too few explanations as to how to master the add-on. Being a bit of a privacy geek, I want to reject all cookies that track and exploit my details but have an EASY option to make the site remember that I've rejected everything not essential. Instead I have to constantly keep rejecting everything. It's always back to square one As per usual every individual uses an individual phrase when searching for the answer. If it is in FAQs, I don't have the patience to read a War & Peace to find what seems an obvious request.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадYou can choose to keep selective cookies that are essential to your case per site. You'll need to find the cookie that keeps that rejection config. Feel free to open a support issue through our GitHub repo if you need any further assistance.
- от ww, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Straightforward to set up and does its job at forgetting cookies.
With the new forced welcome page/changelog, I have to disable auto-update because I cannot stand add-ons opening tabs without warning and stealing focus -- especially when these updates bring little to no added benefit.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14021322, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Though I love this app the constant notification about how many cookies it deleted gets to be disruptive and annoying. Look, I don't need to be informed, I just need it to work properly. I know you want to tell us all about it, but I don't care - just work already.
The constant notification window and sound diminish this app and a person's focus. Unfortunately, this has led me to uninstall the app.
Still good app though, as it allows one to whitlelist the few sights where you would want cookies yet delete the invasive, identity-stealing, and nefarious cookies that marketers cram down our throat without any regard to a person's right to privacy.
- от jult, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5After having used many others I also tried this one for a couple of weeks, but it didn't do it for me. Especially the UI is confusing, enable/disable state is a gamble, you don't see what you're deleting. I ended up using Cookiebro instead, which is more intuitive, easier to whitelist cookies, easier to partly or temporarily black/whitelist cookies, separates sessions cookies, and most of all: You see the exact cookies that are active listed, and can choose to clear them all in one go, or tag the ones you prefer to stay etc. I'm really surprised to see so few are using Cookiebro and so many have picked this one. Cookiebro really beats this one. Easier on the eyes too.