- от Пользователь Firefox 16263775, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5EDIT 2: Problem resolved with help from developer. Star rating revised to 5 stars.
Local Storage not being removed. Firefox 68/78. MacOS 13.6
Great must have add-on, but need support (or is this a bug?):
Enable LocalStorage Cleanup is checked (in Other Browsing Data Cleanup Options), but seeing sites with 48KB local storage not being removed, after leaving. Happens both in FF68esr and FF 78esr. Cookies are being removed, just not local storage. MacOS 10.13.6/CAD 3.5.1
EDIT: Already tried twice to ask for support at github. github has become impossible. Both times rejected for this simple question, even though I followed guidelines for support question. https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues
Please reply here. Thank you.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15434817, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Permissions
Does this addon have permission to "Access browser activity during navigation" ?
Does not delete all cookies
Developer replies quicklyWe don't access browser activity during navigation yet.
All cookies should be able to be removed through this extension. This is better off as a support question that can be better answered by creating a support issue through the link below.
Please open a support issue through our GitHub repo for discussion.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14187901, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Great add-on! I don't want those session cookies/etc on my computer a moment longer than they need to be, and this does just that. Thanks guys!
- от Saenko, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 53.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...Localization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- от Пользователь Firefox 12851851, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5I can't live without this. Please update this to the new Firefox for Android.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16210350, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5So Cookie AutoDelete is the best cookie delete tool. I have used it for a while and not once have it let me down. This extension is also the recommended one on a lot of different privacy and VPN sites. Thank you developer!
- от Пользователь Firefox 9978782, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5One of the most needed security features in browsers. It's baffling that browsers doesn't come with this feature set built in.
Thankfully there are amazing developers that patching such glaring security and privacy holes with amazing addons like Cookies AutoDelete.
This is a must have addon for safe browsing!
- от convertat, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5The extension deletes cookies... but not local storage on default. There is the option to delete your whole local storage. Should be turned on by default.Because there is no way to check what site is using localstorage, we keep it off by default as enabling it would remove all localstorage from all domains (to have a blank slate), which may break some sites. Once enabled, however, it can be configured to be kept/removed per domain.