- от Пользователь Firefox 16590981, 15 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not respect whitelist / unable to log in to work website.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16845552, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадIf you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- от Shubh, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Really complicated to use & seems like it didn't work the way I set its rules.
There are other better alternatives like Forget Me Not
- от Upjohn, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5This addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадNot sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- от Saenko, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 53.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назадLocalization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- от Пользователь Firefox 14669454, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Der ganze "Mist" leider nur in Englisch! Nichts für alte Menschen ohne Englischkenntnisse!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14565419, год назадОценено на 1 из 5You decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.
- от anonymous-dev, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- от The Dude, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5A good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15192885, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13260415, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Crap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13221270, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Too much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- от malau, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I'm sick and tired of whitelisting Youtube/google/Steam etc etc, only to have to effing sign in EVERY damn time ! I'd sooner have a bazillion tracking cookies than have to login to ever website every time because this extension no longer works.