- por MTh, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5I tried many video downloaders and this one really works with HLS and segments.
On my PC (Windows 10, all main softs updated), I always get this error message:
"[HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)] video title
Status: Error ()
Failed to move output file 'D:\Provisoire\xxx\yyy\output.bin' to Downloads directory as '\1050x576 - video title.mp4'. Error code 2 (The specified file is not found.)
Tab #4, video: zzz"
But I still can get the videos: I fetch the output.bin file and save it as .mp4 with Avidemux.
NB : I changed the default segments download folder to access output.bin more easily but the error message was the same before.
*** After your message below : all is working very well now ! I first reset the AVD options to default and at first try, it did not work ; then I changed the download folder to D:\downloads.
Before that, AVD thought my download default folder was C:\ and probably it could not write in it."Failed to move output file" error usually occurs due to corrupted path to the downloads folder.
Please note that destination path is not full in your error message.
Please try to reset the path for downloads and temporary files to default using appropriate option at the top of AVD Downloads page and settings.
AVD should save HLS streams in MP4 by default.
Please contact with the link to the video you trying to download to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Shadowscholar, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Wow, this add-on is a beast! It downloads full HD videos with the sound, which other add-ons can't do unless you pay up first. One of the most popular add-ons, whose name I better not mention here, 'aggregates' the video and sound streams (by joining them together?) and then I find out the video has not been even recorded in FHD, then asks me to pay to remove the watermark. Are you kidding me? What a joke! But Ant Video Downloader saves my life, downloads FHD videos from Youtube perfectly, and best of all, it is FREE!
- por Izheil, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5The extension works pretty good where many other video downloaders fail (and it's free, unlike others for the same functionability!), so it's highly recommendable.
The things I liked most were that it supports most sites (even streaming sites), and it even allows you to only download the video or the audio parts of the video (it might download it as a weird extension for audio sometimes, but you can just change it to opus and edit it with audacity or other audio editor to get the right file format).
It also will tell you the resolution of the video of the site you are in (when there is one, of course), but it will fetch it only once you are actually playing the video in that resolution.
There were just 2 things that I missed compared to other video downloaders tho...
- Being able to change the name of the video before or after downloading it (You can't choose the name of the video you download, it gets pre-fetched from the site)
- Queueing downloads. You might want to download a few videos in a row some time... and you'd usually not want to have more than 2-3 videos downloading at the same time (AVD just adds each video you choose to download to the downloads list and starts right away, without any option to limit the amount of downloads at a time and download the rest once one download finished).
- por Usuário 16380431 do Firefox, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Great extension, but don't know why, downloaded video watching on TV, audio and picture is OUTER-SYNC, ONLY video format 1920 X 1080 is exempted; But this issue didn't happen on youtube.
- por Usuário 16389897 do Firefox, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Very GOOD Availability～
歷經 Firefox 多次的更新改版，一直都能保持可以使用👍
相較其他類似的附加元件，往往在 Firefox 一改版就失效 disable ，而且遲遲未能修復。Thank you for your report and ratings!
In case of any problems with add-on after Firefox update please try to clean your browser's cache first, then reinstall add-on and companion app or contact to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 16384065 do Firefox, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5À fonctionner là où "Video DownloadHelper" ne trouve pas de vidéos ou n'arrive pas à finaliser l'assemblage vidéo.
Pas parfait, il affiche tous les morceaux de flux vidéos mais il y a un symbole violet pour repérer la vidéo complète avec la résolution préciser sous le titre. Il faut installer le fichier AVD-NativeApp pour que ça fonctionne, fournit via l'application
- por Messala, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Testei em 2 vídeos, não funciona, uma porcaria, peço que parem de encher o pc dos outros com lixo.