- por DestrockQc, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Too often the file titles start with the resolution (like 1920x1080 how to make a review 101.mp4) and there is always many downloads possible, we have to check and pick the biggest file to download (not the files with just a couple kb of size) this is very annoying, except that it work nicely.Thank you for your report!
Resolution was added by the users requests to distinguish the video with similar title. In further versions we will made this feature optional.
Please contact to our support with the link to the video with annoying detections so we could add a rule to remove it if possible: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Hjallis, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Works great for downloading most videos.
Gave only 3 stars because of the annoying tab "Ant.com" that pops up now and then after the add-in is upgraded and when you restart Firefox. I wish I could turn that off!
- por henry, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5this is one of the best video downloader that downloads videos other video downloaders just do not work on it has literally been the only video downloader I've ever seen that works on netu.io/but I notice it no longer works for that website
- por PardusTR, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Working well for me... Please developers keep it like that & really free <3
Btw i deleted the "VideoDownloadHelper" :)
It starts to put some QR codes so it is dead for me now...
My new favorite is ANT Video ;)
- por FVBryM, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5I'm updating my review from 4 years ago when I gave it a 1 star rating.
This add-on has become one of my go-to download sources since my last review. The speed, number of sites supported, and clarity of settings has improved dramatically! I will say as well that should you come to a site that requires an additional [? plugin] to download a file, IT IS PERFECTLY SAFE.
Kudos to the developer[s] for making this one of the best download add-ons around!!
- por Usuário 15383177 do Firefox, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5By installing the additional program, it is indeed possible to record movies. Without the additional program, it is impossible.
First downside: Since December 19, 2020, films have been recorded without the duration information, or rather 00:00:00, which is a problem for playback from a disc on the server on the livebox.
Second downside: since the last update you forced us to do, it is impossible to record movies on some sites like http://gopzay.com or http://evdod.com or http: // kempox .com / or http://piopar.com/
And this on my 4 PCs. So I will say:
Worked great before December 19, 2020 and hasn't worked at all since the last Update in 2021.Thank you for your report!
Please provide us with more details about the video duration problem so we could investigate it and prepare a fix.
Please contact with the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por brummgrammierer, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Perfect! Worked on a site where all other downloaders I tried (VideoDownloadHelper, Video Downloader professional, and Download Video and Flash - HD Download) failed to even find the video.
Thank you to the Ant R Team!
- por AmbroseCadwell, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5This add-on works for downloading videos from an embedded Vimeo-based source of the sort where you can't reach it via right-clicking or 'inspecting element' etc., the sort that a lot of these sorts of programs miss. Very pleased.
Make sure you click on the 'settings' wheel next to each video that comes up on the list to make sure you have the highest quality version of the video selected before you download- If I'd recommend any changes to the creators of this add-on it'd be to make the highest-quality version e.g. 1080p the default selected when a batch of the same video is detected as a single item like this.Many thanks for your report and ratings!
Usually the highest quality is selected by default for streaming protocols that support such option. Except the cases when it was imposed directly by the website options. In further version of AVD the quality selection will be available right under the title of detected video without having to select it in the menu.