- por Mark Gutierrez, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Amazing app! It can download videos even in m3u8 format. One issue tho: whenever the downloadable links generate (and in some sites they continuously do) scrolling kinda gets hard.Many thanks for your report and ratings!
Please provide us wit a link to the video with the link to the video with continuous fragments detection so we could block it in nearest AVD release.
Please send links to any problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 15785812 do Firefox, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Ant Video downloader, one of the best downloader, once every five or six downloads get a mkv file from YouTube with corrupted video (audio can be heard, the video cannot be displayed: black windows).
It seems that the file has not the right size because of video lacking.
Then Windows Explorer (Windows 10) is blocked when I want to suppress the file.
By the way please don't modify original file name in saving.
- por RafaelLVx, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5The extension is described as: "Browser extension with a companion application for downloading and merging streaming video segments."
Does the extension + companion app download and merge streaming video segments? Let's see.
- It lists videos being streamed in segments.
- You can download each segment manually.
That's the full extent of what I could make it do, and making the whole browser lag like hell while at it. So it does get the video segments, you can download them alright provided you get past the super lag (for example waiting for the whole video to complete and not touching anything while it does). But you can't merge anything at all, at least I couldn't find a way to make it happen. And while it does get the segments, you can't download them all in one click. So if a video has hundreds of five second segments, you have to click through the lagging hundreds of time until you get them all. And then you can merge everything yourself. That would be the easy part mind you, but downloading each segment individually is a terrible waste of time that I won't endure.
Finally, I tested it with videos from Globoesporte.com. They are super popular, but they're not Youtube or Vimeo. Maybe it works on those sites, like tons of extensions do, I just don't care about them, and the description doesn't specifically say it's supposed to work on only one site.The issue you described is related to continuous scoring segments detection bug.
Please provide us with the links to the problem video so we could check it and prepare a fix: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Rodrigo, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5So far for my needs, this is the best and fastest video downloader ext that i tested. the only cons i found is that you can't setup a default video res for download (everytime i download i need to manually select the video res, cause the ext always select the lower one.) So, instead of just hitting the download button, everytime i need to "setup" the resolution first. I understand that video and sources can have several types, but an option like "donwload the highest res possible" would make this ext trully the best.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 8 mesesMany thanks for your report and ratings!
By default AVD should detect the highest quality, but for some streaming protocols you need to select it manually in the online player first.
Our developers are working on improvements with quality and stream format selections to one of further major releases.