- por Jason, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5no longer working properly on firefox,can find the videos to download but when it goes to convert the files and join them together it fails and cant download the videos.
- por McBob, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5This was the best video download addon for Firefox, but it recently stopped working on kisscartoon.xyz and all it's related sites. Isn't simply not finding any videos, even when one is currently playing
- por Usuário 13807505 do Firefox, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I can't get ANY videos downloaded even after downloading into three (3) browsers - MS Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox. I bought the lifetime version(?) and that hasn't improved my downloading. I suppose that I'll try a competitor as I can't do any worse! :-)
Would I recommend Ant Downloader? NOPE!!!! Unless a person has time on their hands or is bored.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 8 mesesYou probably confused us with someone else. We do not sell anything, neither accept any payments.
Please contact with details about your problem to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por RafaelLVx, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5The extension is described as: "Browser extension with a companion application for downloading and merging streaming video segments."
Does the extension + companion app download and merge streaming video segments? Let's see.
- It lists videos being streamed in segments.
- You can download each segment manually.
That's the full extent of what I could make it do, and making the whole browser lag like hell while at it. So it does get the video segments, you can download them alright provided you get past the super lag (for example waiting for the whole video to complete and not touching anything while it does). But you can't merge anything at all, at least I couldn't find a way to make it happen. And while it does get the segments, you can't download them all in one click. So if a video has hundreds of five second segments, you have to click through the lagging hundreds of time until you get them all. And then you can merge everything yourself. That would be the easy part mind you, but downloading each segment individually is a terrible waste of time that I won't endure.
Finally, I tested it with videos from Globoesporte.com. They are super popular, but they're not Youtube or Vimeo. Maybe it works on those sites, like tons of extensions do, I just don't care about them, and the description doesn't specifically say it's supposed to work on only one site.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 9 mesesThe issue you described is related to continuous scoring segments detection bug.
Please provide us with the links to the problem video so we could check it and prepare a fix: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por caiophox, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Downloads work and whatnot, but if you leave it on, it will pile up processes and make firefox slow until my computer crashes. Seems like every single video it detects opens a new thing that consumes memory, eventually opening up hundreds of instances.Our developers already working on this issue.
Please downgrade to previous version or contact to our support for instructions: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por joe, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5desde el mes pasado no detecta los videos que antes si, voy a esperar hacer mas pruebas sino la desinstalaréPlease try to completely reinstall add-on and Native Application.
Either please contact with more details about your problem to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 14336274 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5There is no external program for the mac. I find I have to run HLS downloads through handbrake to fix the jitters. Getting support seems impossible. Notifications are timed to cover up the button you are wanting to click and do not have "close" button. It's the best I have found but I am still looking for better.Unfortunately companion application for macOS is still under development and planned to one of the next major update.
Please contact with more details about your problem to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 15287368 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5The Ant Video Downloader is OK, but without the extension it is rather useless. We users of MAC have now been waiting for many years, and still the etension is limited to Windows. Come on, Ant R, let's have it!!Unfortunately, the release of cross-platform version of Native Application is delayed indefinitely due to issues in web extension which should be fixed first.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope for your understanding.
- por Usuário 15185207 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Used to be able to download videos right from browser, now it tells me I need to install desktop software otherwise it just opens the webpage again.Unfortunately recently some AVD features were deprecated and moved to companion application.
In case of problem with downloading or video detection please contact with some details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por apollolancer, há 2 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5It's been weeks, yet still can't get to work. When is compatible version for Mac ready? I've exhausted other attempts but in vain. Please do something!Unfortunately current version is for Windows only. Cross-platform version is still under development.
Please contact to support for more details: https://www.ant.com/support_form