Avaliado em 4 de 5
4 de 5 estrelas
- por RafaelLVx, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5The extension is described as: "Browser extension with a companion application for downloading and merging streaming video segments."
Does the extension + companion app download and merge streaming video segments? Let's see.
- It lists videos being streamed in segments.
- You can download each segment manually.
That's the full extent of what I could make it do, and making the whole browser lag like hell while at it. So it does get the video segments, you can download them alright provided you get past the super lag (for example waiting for the whole video to complete and not touching anything while it does). But you can't merge anything at all, at least I couldn't find a way to make it happen. And while it does get the segments, you can't download them all in one click. So if a video has hundreds of five second segments, you have to click through the lagging hundreds of time until you get them all. And then you can merge everything yourself. That would be the easy part mind you, but downloading each segment individually is a terrible waste of time that I won't endure.
Finally, I tested it with videos from Globoesporte.com. They are super popular, but they're not Youtube or Vimeo. Maybe it works on those sites, like tons of extensions do, I just don't care about them, and the description doesn't specifically say it's supposed to work on only one site.The issue you described is related to continuous scoring segments detection bug.
Please provide us with the links to the problem video so we could check it and prepare a fix: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Rodrigo, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5So far for my needs, this is the best and fastest video downloader ext that i tested. the only cons i found is that you can't setup a default video res for download (everytime i download i need to manually select the video res, cause the ext always select the lower one.) So, instead of just hitting the download button, everytime i need to "setup" the resolution first. I understand that video and sources can have several types, but an option like "donwload the highest res possible" would make this ext trully the best.Many thanks for your report and ratings!
By default AVD should detect the highest quality, but for some streaming protocols you need to select it manually in the online player first.
Our developers are working on improvements with quality and stream format selections to one of further major releases.
- por Usuário 13570616 do Firefox, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Gosto muito pois é simples pra fazer o download, já identifica que existe o vídeo na página, ou basta dar play no vídeo pra a extensão identificar o vídeo, pode escolher a resolução.