- por Nibinaear, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5No longer works. Clicking the video just loads the video's page again in a new tab. In response to the developer comment: It affects all videos, e.g. Youtube or any other site. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong but there is nothing else to click on except the video in the list. BTW I DO have the external program installed.
- por Usuário 13919783 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It needs to download native app, After downloading and installing that, It does not work.Please note that Native Application is required for downloading streaming video.
In case of any problems with downloading please provide the link to the video you trying to download to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 16773762 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Works great so far. Would like to see options to (1) rename downloads (to fit my file system), and (2) to select alternate destinations (besides my chosen default) before they begin.Thank you for your report and ratings!
The standard file titles and download destination was added by users requests for faster video saving.
Meanwhile you are able to select the path and edit the video title before downloading in case of using your browser in private mode.
- por Usuário 13423276 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Was good, but then an update broke it, at least for me. Can't reliably download anything anymore, most things get corrupted, or end up audio only. Contacted support when it started and they just told me to use the "force download via web browser" option, which isn't an option on videos with separate audio and video.Please note that "force download via web browser" option is available only for single file video type.
Please contact to our support with more details and link to the problem video: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por DarkProvex, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5In past are the best addon, but now i dont know what happen, download too slow, i have 600 Mbps of connection and only reach 50 Kbps, for download 1 video of 30 minutes need 40 minutes, you can solve this problem?Please note that for some streaming protocols the download speed depends on the speed at which the server allows you to download the video file.
Please provide us with a link to the video you are trying to download so that we check it and see if it is possible to increase the speed: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Ultravod, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Does what it says on the tin, with no BS. Ant downloaded two ~50 minute streaming 1080p videos in less than 20 minutes. It does require the download and installation of a helper app, but that's understandable for video encoding. I had previously tried another video download extension for Chrome, which took over SEVEN HOURS for one video and put a nasty watermark on it (which it didn't warn me about beforehand.) Frustrated, I tried out Ant Video Downloader and I was done with the entire process inside half an hour.
- por Usuário 16828428 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Отлично качает и комбинирует сразу звук с видео. Использую для скачивания своих видео с канала ютуб что бы загружать на другой канал. Перепробовал все загрузчики по порядку. И этот работает, остальные нет. Да, есть конечно глюки, то не гурзится, просто обновите страницу. Но это мелочи, по сравнения с тем что он действительно работает. Спасибо разрабам!Thank you for your kind report!
In case of any problems, please contact our support so that we can continue to improve our downloader: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Waqar, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5I tried almost every other extension but only this worked. The guidelines and the tutorials and app layout everything is so well thought out