Autor recenzji: Firefox user 17826284
Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17826284, 2 miesiące temu
This was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Kevin, 2 dni temuThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Nemo-Nova, 4 dni temuEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13231094, 6 dni temuEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17917855, 8 dni temuI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Cpt Jerkface, 11 dni temuRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Pam, 11 dni temuI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: TechnologyCompanion, 15 dni temuHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.