- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17519858, 2 dni temuHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: stefan_ioan, 3 miesiące temuIn version 22.214.171.124, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14136364, 5 miesięcy temuWhy is the viewport of passwords for a given website so small! The dropdown menu when you click the toolbar icon. The space where accounts for the current website are shown. It only has room for 2 accounts. Instead the menu has junk like:
View All Fillable Items
Open my Vault
Generate Secure Password
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13222952, 6 miesięcy temuWas OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: moozandsqrl, 7 miesięcy temuMy only complaint is that I use Firefox and every time I log out and log back on, it disappears or comes up but is non functional and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. It's a pain.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Marty, 8 miesięcy temuIts better here than android (pretty useless on android for auto-fill). Here I only give it 3 stars because on scroll type websites like twitter and tumblr, this extension causes constant lag pauses. I'm not sure what its doing but every minute or so the webpage freezes loading for about 10 seconds. There is a small toaster drop down that says "the extension LastPass is causing delays, click here to stop" so I click the stop button and the page resumes INSTANTLY. So LastPass is perhaps scanning the page every 60 seconds for password fields, causing the page to stall. Pretty annoying interaction, I have to disable the extension. It used to be a lot better, but has either had some bad new coding or websites have changed and LastPass hasnt kept up. Its Tolerable at best.