- Autor: groundmerely, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5This addon no longer works in private mode. I click the lastpass icon on the toolbar and the menu window opens below, but it is totally blank. Firefox and all addons are up to date. I tried clearing cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the addon, rebooting, etc. but it still isn't working in private mode. Please fix this!
- Autor: abk in stl, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I've been using the LastPass free version for several years and it's terrific and just keeps getting better. It's so good, in fact, that I upgraded to Premium just because it's one of the handiest tools on my PC. It's home not only to my PWs, but also all kinds of information I want safely kept somewhere.
- Autor: Lukas, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Do NOT use this password manager. Before you vendor-lock yourself onto this platform, look elsewhere.
I have been using it for the last 5 years now, and it's not been great.
- The UI is very clunky, it often fails to pickup on password changes, autofill doesn't work very well, it deauths you after 30 days (good!) and then forcefully grabs focus every time you start your browser (... wtf). Many of these are easy to fix, but over the last 5 years almost nothing happened here
- Given the state of the UI, I am not impressed with how this company programs. How they managed to avoid scandals w/ leaked passwords for such a long time is a mystery, but it's just a matter of time now.
I tried to file a feature request for the focus grabbing after 30 days, which is incredibly frustrating on browsers infrequently used. But you can't. I am not entitled to such things as a free user. In fact, as a free user, you are treated like
the scum of the earth.