- Autor: DaddyCool, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Bloated.
Firefox Setup : ~53MB+
LastPass Password Manager : ~36MB
Bitwarden - Free Password Manager : ~9MB
LastPass is a Hellscraper. 36MB to manage passwords, Good Lord!
- Autor: Firefox user 16785947, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5stopped working asking me to check my mail account that worked with lastpass properly for years. Why I need 2FA when you still need my mail account.
EDIT: found that although the message says to use my login account the messages are coming to security mail account that is different than login one.
I also found that having 2FA you can disable email notifcation protection
- Autor: Kevin, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5They've drug a passable password manager to hell. Ex subscribers can do anything support related to update them on the obscene amount of bugs in both the site and the extension. Please use anything but Last Pass for Password management.
- Autor: Firefox user 17294173, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5Tearing my hair out this week! Something changed recently & LP isn't recognizing master pw across FireFox. Log in okay but go to export or whathaveyou and it balls up. Authentication issues w/ android as well for me. I get it. I am not doing something right SOME of the time but this is driving me to another product. I've used LP for several yrs (premium!) but now looking to move to BitWarden. This doesn't have to be this hard.
- Autor: Siphonophoid, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Does an excellent job at saving passwords, but the service is where it falls on its face.
If you have a problem, don't expect to be able to get in touch with anyone at this company.
Trying to reset the master password doesn't work at all. You are still locked out of your account.
You can export your password vault and reset your account - but the exported vault file is completely empty, so be prepared to lose everything.
Never use this. So glad I was able to cancel my subscription before the renewal.