- Autor: Ane, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Must-have. WOrks amazingly for me and I've been using it for 3+ years.
Tip: ALWAYS remember/save your master password. I forgot it once and had to redo the account. Not terrible, and good for security reasons, but frustrating nonetheless.
You can also use 2FA authentication, which is another must.
- Autor: Firefox user 16124046, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5I have used LastPass for over 5 years. It works seamlessly with Firefox and Chrome browsers, and my iPad and iPhone. However, LastPass does take a little time to setup when installed on new devices. I recommend this product and have upgraded to LastPass families so the kids no longer ask for passwords to Online school, Steam, Minecraft, etc.
I also recommend LastPass Authenticator for 2 step verification.
- Autor: Nobu, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 2/5This is a nice add-on when it works. Unfortunately there are several issues that I have run into that caused me not giving it higher rating. I would change my rating if these problems are solved in the future revision:
• the addon's pulldown menu does not have a scroll bar so that you can go the to bottom of the menu to click on the Accept when first invoked after starting the Firefox. This is a new behavior (probably in FF 93 and newer. Thus it becomes useless since you cannot accept their terms to use the addon.
•The pulldown menu is blank in private mode since FF 93. Thus you cannot use it in private mode even if you have checked "allowed in private mode" button.
• Frequently it gives you more options for the site you are visiting. My theory is that it confused about the URL/password stored. Would be nice that it can pinpoint the exact password to suggest for a given URL
• Some sites need more than two entries (username and password) to log in. But lasspass does not provide any mechanism to fulfill this requirements.
• The addon cannot be used on FF on mobile devices. As a result, I have to store passwords using FF's native feature to store them.