- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16054372, 15 godzin temuOnce again having to uninstall and re-install the Firefox extension just to get basic functionality like search to work. I've used Lastpass for many years, please can I have my old Lastpass back?
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 13663361, 18 godzin temuThe new UI is several steps back ... why you broke what worked well? And given the security breaches ... I am done with LP Family Plan and switching to a new password manager.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14747881, 21 godzin temuFor the past two months, I have been unable to log in to LastPass via the firefox extension. Instead of displaying the Duo authentication prompt, a tiny empty box is displayed with no way to continue.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Michael, 1 dzień temuBetween the security breaches and now the broken UI of the extension, I'm planning to jump ship to another password manager. I had a paid family plan, but no more.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: a21stcenturyhippie, 1 dzień temuDO NOT INSTALL. LastPass was hacked a couple of months ago, we were told nothing and unbeknownst to us, have been severely compromised ever since. They cannot be trusted. And with a service storing all your passwords, one click from a hacker has access to your entire online identity. If this doesn't scare you in 2023, it SHOULD.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: NW, 3 dni temuThe new user experience is absolute garbage. Form fills are broken, the context menu is gone, it asks to add password to search bars. Just junk.
Time to find a new password manager.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Mike, 3 dni temuI have enjoyed this extension for years. Then the recent update in early 2023 totally screwed us all over. It's completely terrible and makes LastPass a complete nightmare. I'm almost ready to completely stop using LastPass and try to find some other password manager, because the extension just isn't workable anymore.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16320972, 4 dni temuI've been running Lastpass extension for fire fox on macOS for years without difficulties. Within the last couple of weeks the browser extension has totally changed to the point that it is unworkable. The user interface is clunky, and there's no way to auto fill credit card information. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but with the same effects. With the security breaches at last pass, I was already thinking about whether to migrate. But if this is how the extension functions I'll have no choice. Apparently there is many other users with the same issue. Unbelievably frustrating
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17753606, 5 dni temuThe add on used to be great. It's most recent update has made it SUCK! No longer works, searches don't come up, looks cartoony. Horrible change, bring the old one back.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17752320, 6 dni temuThis will be the third time this week that I have removed and reinstalled this extension to try to get basic functionality back. it worked good for years and someone who doesn't know what they're doing has ruined it.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Blake, 6 dni temuMight be time to leave, as a paying customer this extension is pretty non-functional. That coupled with their recent security breaches should give everyone pause on whether LastPass is the best option going forward
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: pandapal, 7 dni temuWhat have they done?? This plug-in used to work flawlessly; now many of my passwords don't show up & the interface is clunky. I PAY for this software & I expect it to work in my browser. Is LP going to fix this or do I go elsewhere?
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15637397, 7 dni temusadly a paying customer, lastest update last pass is useless,,, and support, on holiday or what.... time to abbandon ship, remeover automatic renewal, and will look elsewhere in 5 days if they dont get their act running!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Dan Cogan, 7 dni temuI have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16785947, 7 dni temuit gets worse and worse, If I want to edit something the annoying web vault is opened instead of previous extension edit window. Passwords are already exported to Bitwarden, soon to say bye bye and use only one pass manager if there is no improvement (going back where the lastpass was).
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: branderd, 8 dni temuSince the last update nothing works anymore in the addon on FF and on Chrome. Super annoying - if we can not find a workaround the whole company has to switch to another password manager.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17749003, 8 dni temuThe latest update, released in January 2023, requires an uninstall and reinstall to fully function. Would be nice if LastPass had let people know that.
Plus, after using it for a few days, it continually requires me to flush cache to bring it back to functioning. e.g. "Search" in the pop-up menu window stops working.
This is terrible, it's like the developers made sure it worked with Chrome and told everyone else they could go pound sand
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Capricorn1, 9 dni temuQuite frankly, how could anyone still trust LastPass with their sensitive data? That last breach gave away entire vaults. I've moved on to another password manager. I recommend everyone do the same. Even so, I now have hours (days?) of changing the password at each and every site and login in the vault. Thanks, so much. Just to put some icing on the cake, the Delete Your Account form is not working, so I they can't even get that right. Coincidence? Hmm.