- Ocena: 1/5Autor: slinkp, 3 miesiące temuPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13954908, 3 miesiące temuhave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: eMaddeningCrowd, 3 miesiące temuLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Krystofer125, 3 miesiące temuAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 14402983, 3 miesiące temuAlmost daily LastPass is found corrupt in Firefox and I have to close all my tabs then close Firefox. Then I have to reopen Firefox and add LastPass to Firefox via add-ons under the Tools Menu.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: JoR, 3 miesiące temuUrsprünglich gut, aber seit Wochen kann man nicht mehr auf den Vault zugreifen. Ausfüllen klappt zum Glück noch, aber ein Passwort nachzuschlagen oder ein neues zu erstellen ist nicht möglich. Für ein kostenpflichtiges Produkt absolut peinlich.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: MK, 3 miesiące temuLatest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16549478, 3 miesiące temuich wollte ein Passwort Manager haben den ich auf mehren Geräten nutzen kann. Bin auch bereit gewesen Geld dafür aus zugeben. Leider stellte es dich schwieriger heraus als ich dachte. LastPass fuktioniert bei mir nihct so wie es sollte. ICh habe mich genau an deren ANleitung gehalte. Am ende war ich davon einfach nur noch frustriert. Die Handhabung ist schlecht, automische Vervollständigung fuktioniert nicht und vieles mehr. Ich ärger mich jetzt darüber dass ich drei Stunden meines Lebens verschwendet habe.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17550767, 3 miesiące temunever been more angry or frustrated with a site or service in my life everything is difficult doesn't autofill correctly messes up previous saved passwords with no warning deleted passwords i had saved in the vault with no history, generating passwords failed to save, horrible app i cant fully express how angry i am about this i should have listened to the reviews and went with a better service like people said. I changed quite a few password with long random passwords and had to do multiple resets of accounts because it failed to save in vault and i couldn't remember them. I have now lose access to a few sites permanently because i over wrote the old pass for the new ones from here and they were never saved to vault. You are not a safe option for creating or storing password i regret using your service. 0 stars nothing but headaches. trashpass because thats where this site puts your passwords. wasted an entire day i fn hate your company with every cell in my body. I do not recommend you use them unless you want to lose access to your accounts. i paid for premium btw if it matters deleted account and requested refund the same day installed it. I was still in trial period thats why i got refund back. Ruined my life.