Autor recenzji: Firefox user 17771445
Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17771445, miesiąc temu
used in free for many years, How do I live without YOU!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14369023, 1 dzień temuNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17826284, 2 dni temuThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Kosmos, 5 dni temuViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Paleyrenk, 8 dni temuHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Bartholomew, 8 dni temuI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17812610, 11 dni temuright now I am very frustrated and find using last pass impossible.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16151627, 14 dni temuA password manager with a data breach. Also the updates actively removed cross platform use without paying way more than competitors. Go use bitwarden or something else.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: kazerniel, 15 dni temuUsed LastPass for many years, but this new app version from a few weeks ago is actively worse than it was before. Autofill isn't offered on some forms that it used to, while it keeps trying to manage completely non-password-related fields (such as Steam's game search bar).
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Leonard, 16 dni temuLastPass lost USER databases in a 2022 breach. They then tried to hide the fact by waiting nearly 6 months to release details! Even then, the resulting forensics simply proved that they were inexcusably irresponsible with sensitive user data.
As a computer security professional I wouldn't normally post a negative review because I understand the challenges of the situation.
However, LastPass' failure is so egregious it is simply inexcusable.
I've canceled all my accounts with them (personal, family and corporate PAID accounts.)
My posting here is to inform others since LastPass has demonstrated they can't be trusted to be forthcoming.
Use at your own risk!