- door Firefox-gebruiker 16933873, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It's stuck in a login loop since weeks. Can't log in, says it does but it doesn't, so can't use it. Go away. Broken. Period.
Problem appeared for me with recent update that use a popup that get you to login.
Bro, it's not even practical. Anyway.
Did all the basic stuff, meaning, uninstalling/installing, clearing cache ect. You know the drill. No fix, and if such operations do not work, the fault's not on my end, as a basic user i should not have to mutate into a nerd goblin and do a rain dance around the system files of my computer in order to find a fix.
People are paid for this.
I mean (I hope...).
Paid to do the job.
Not the goblin one, dammit.
Go see the other reviews, most recent users talk about similar issues.
Also no solutions given openly, unless by adressing a ticket to support team, which i have nor the time nor the will to do.
When most reviews talk about a said problem it's not about specific cases anymore.
So, dear sweetie Nordie, i don't need a ticket or a kiss on my forehead, i need an update, or the choice to go back to an older version, when it worked smoothly.
Those were good times.
- door Just another FF user, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5The extension requires login every time FF updates, can't use saved passwords, as well as having infinite spin issues if you disconnect from the VPN on one session and tries to reconnect on the next session. Pretty poor User Experience tbh.Hello! We're sorry to hear about the experience you had with our proxy extension. Perhaps you can try reinstalling it, and, if the issues persist, could you try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We're ready to help you out anytime! -L.L.
- door Torgood, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5depuis des semaines l'extension ne fonctionne pas je ne me réabonnerais plus trop de bugs depuis un momentBonjour. Si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec notre extension, veuillez essayer de la réinstaller et vérifier si le problème persiste. Si c'est le cas, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe de support client à l'adresse support.nordvpn.com. Notre équipe se fera un plaisir de vous aider. -A.S.
- door zhaarteth, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5You do two logins in the morning, you do two logins at night. You do two logins in the afternoon, it makes you feel uptight. You login twice in times of peace, and two in time of war. You login two times before you login two times, and then login two more.
Don't waste time replying to this, devs. Just fix the login loop already! This is just silly now.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had with our service. Could you try reaching out to our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We'll gladly take a closer look at the issue and help you solve it faster. -A.S.
- door Bzz, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Ne fonctionne pas. La "simplicité" dont se vante cette entreprise se résume a devoir batailler avec un service d'aide injoignable et qu'on a pas forcement envie de joindre. Désinstallé direct. A fuir donc!Bonjour. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît mettre à jour votre avis avec l'ID de ticket que vous avez reçu de notre service client ? Nous vérifierons votre demande et vous fournirons une assistance supplémentaire. Merci. -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14509227, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works ok but you better hope the node you are closest too hasn't been banned by Netflix or Disney+ because you have only the one choice per nation... The desktop app lets you choose between multiple nodes within a nation so it's better.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14997599, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5For the past few days/weeks this addon has made browsing a painful experience.
Everything slows down to a crawl in random intervals. The addon says that I am not logged in but even after I log in (and I get a message that I have successfully logged in), it keeps saying that I am not logged in. Changing servers also does not work because the addon is unable to retrieve server list.
I have been reinstalling the addon several times every day, which helps for a while but sooner or later it breaks again. I have also cleared cookies between reinstalls, as suggested by the "developer" but, unsurprisingly, this did not help either. Firefox is always up-to-date and I am not using any addons that might interfere with a VPN addon.
Similar behavior has been reported by other users and the only "solutions" provided by the "developer" are to reinstall addon, clear cookies or reinstall Firefox. They are either incapable or unwilling to fix the actual underlying problem with the addon. Instead, they try to shift the responsibility to the user. The amount of users reporting these issues is indicative that this is not an isolated user issue but rather a programming issue.
To other users: If you value your time and mental health then steer away from NordVPN firefox addon.
To the "developer": If your addon requires daily reinstall while multitudes of users are experiencing the same problems, then there is clearly something wrong with your addon. Don't bother responding that I should try this or that, I have already tried it all many times. Instead, do your job and fix the addon!
PS: I am also using the Chrome extension and it has been working well so far. Quite a stark contrast to the Firefox addon.
- door CheezyBurrito, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Completely useless with the issues around the login loop. Yes I've disabled all other extensions and plugins, yes I've cleared the cache, yes I've been to see the holy monk in the temple at the top of mount Wasteyourtime. The extension simply doesn't work and until it does, it deserves 1 star.Hello. Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with our extension and thank you for providing the steps you've tried. Could you also tell us if you tried reinstalling our extension? If so, please try reaching out to our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on what else might help you out. -L.L.
- door harry, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Terrible buggy add-on that I have to keep deleting and reinstalling.
No I don't want to contact customer support, just fix the add-on, there's obviously some major issues with it.
- door georg2310, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Need to reinstall this frequently to be able to use it on ubuntu 20.04Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15563600, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Cleared cache and cookies. reinstalled plugin, but still gets stuck in a login loop. Thanks for nothing NordVPN. This should have definitely been found by tests, before making a release... Not happy.Hello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing this issue. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16923516, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Same issue that has been reported repeatedly here. It logs me out and now it won't even log me back in, despite the fact that I do the process and it takes my credentials but after saying I'm logged in I'm still not connected and when I open the extension it asks me to log in again. Really annoying.Hello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- door DashiePlotism, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Its fine when it works, but it really enjoys logging you out. Recently it wouldn't let me log back in so I tried re-installing the add on but now its icon doesn't appear in the extensions bar (not even the drop down menu for overflowing extensions) so I can't log in or anything.
It does however appear in the add-on manager but you can't actually use the extension from there.
I would just use the full PC app, but it had a habbit of giving me BSODs when in use, especially when playing glames, even if I had them blacklisted from using the VPN.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? If so, could you please update your review with the ticket ID you received so we can check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- door FFUsr009, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This used to work but now it sometimes lets you login and other times it never logins. I keep entering my password and username and it says login successfully but when I click on the icon it is asking me to login again.
Please fix this, contacting support doesnt work, there is something wrong with the extensionHello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16892653, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Dear Nord,
Still having issues with your latest version. With a fresh install, it will work exactly once before returning to the good old login loop.
Will you ever update with a fixed version?
PS: Pls do not ask me to contact your support if you don't actually have anything to fix the problem. I've already checked with your support multiple times and nothing has worked so far. The best advice was from an another review, which was to rollback to an earlier version.Hello. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14300204, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Yall really suck at making working extensionsHello. If you’re experiencing an issue with our VPN browser extension, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Our team is ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14586994, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Great addon to complement the Nord VPN Desktop app in case you want to control when you activate VPN and which websites are whitelisted, but it has few issues:
1. There is no easy way to whitelist websites, apart from clicking on the extension, going to settings, going to Bypass List, copying and pasting the website url (needs to have http:// otherwise it won't work) then saving and reloading the website. They need to make this easier by having an option while right clicking the page or by having a simple "add to whitelist" button in the extension menu, like ad blockers do.
2. There are to blacklists. It would be useful to have the option to run the extension in either whitelist or blacklist mode and select which websites to be tunnelled and which to be not. Right now there is only whitelist option.
3. Ever since the recent Firefox update to version 89, the extension randomly stops working, it will not login into the account anymore. The solution is to remove the extension and add it back again which is a pain because all the whitelisted website are gone and there's no obvious way to back them up. I'm not sure if it's an additional Firefox settings that is causing this problem or the Nord VPN extension hasn't been updated yet, but once every 2-3 days I have to do this.
Overall I'm happy with it, but Widnscribe has more settings and is easier to use. Not as reputable as Nord VPN, but Nord could make the extension a bit more feature-rich.Hello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! As for the issue that you are facing, it is possible that the extension interferes with another extension on your browser. Please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check what could be causing the issue and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7! -G.M.