- door Firefox-gebruiker 13053862, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Not for the first time, the extension suddenly stopped working. Not for the first time, I uninstalled the extension and re-installed it again to make it work again. That DOES NOT WORK this time. Well... it works for ONE session. If I close the browser, I have to reinstall it again. Otherwise, I get the same infinite loop requesting that I login again that other users are reporting. Yes I've deleted my cookies. Yes I know Nord makes a separate VPN program and no, I don't want to use it. I want *this plugin* to work. Please fix it. Please keep it working. My NORD subscription expires in October and I'm now considering other providers. Update: Lowering score from 2 to 1 star for the boilerplate response. Stop breaking the add-on and test it better before pushing new releases.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issue. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the situation. We would be happy to help you out on this issue's resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door cnaipep, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Я пользовался многими разными vpn, и с этим у меня было самое большое количество проблем. А так часто ломать авторизацию для пользователей - надо обладать несомненным талантом. не рекомендую. ужасно...Здравствуйте, приносим извинения за доставленные неудобства. Было бы здорово, если бы вы связались с нашей службой поддержки, чтобы они могли проверить проблему и помочь вам решить ее быстрее. Наша команда доступна 24 часа в сутки 7 дней в неделю по адресу support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Coolverine26, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5After the last NordVPN update, this add-on wouldn't log in, then after I tried removing and re-adding it, just kept saying I needed to enable it on private windows in order to use it. about:addons showed it was already enabled for private windows, tried disabling that option and then removing the addon, then added it back and enabled it again for private windows. Seems to be working for now, this issue will probably come back with the next NordVPN update.
*edit* Such a wonky app. This time my PC was asleep, after waking the main NordVPN app didn't reconnect on its own even though it's set to, then the Firefox add-on was stuck on a spinning circle trying to log in. The last time something like this happened, going to the settings (gear icon) on the add-on and logging out was able to fix it, but this time it was completely stuck. Removed the add-on from about:addons in Firefox, restarted Firefox and then reinstalled it again. Had to log back in after enabling it on private windows, but it's working now. We'll see for how long.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the issue persists in the future, please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Snake_Wildlife, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5After the update, you can login as many times as you want, you get stuck in a loop, cant select a server, we cannot use this. To Developer responder, please stop telling people to reinstall and delete cookies/cache and go on a 'try to fix it' crusade across their perfectly working computers, you need to work this code related bug out and stop sending people on wild goose-chases. This is a broken add-on and after we have all tried everything we can on our end, YOU need to step up after taking our money and take responsibility with at minimum an apology that thousands of users right now are unable to use your service after paying for it.
The finger is being pointed at YOU now, stop deflecting people with text-book excuses, and fix it. This fault is on YOUR end. YOU need to contact whoever has developed this addon and get them to work out the flaw.
You want to keep earning our money? GET TO WORK. The one star ratings are pouring in as you continue to avoid this issue, and you will no doubt start hemorrhaging customers.
If you want to earn our trust back before it's too late, now is the time for you to wake up!
Contacting support teams, re-installing Windows, clearing cache, fresh reinstalls etc etc, you are wasting our time, our systems are flawless, your Addon broke two weeks ago and the reports are piling in on your desk, do not ignore them.
Start taking these reviews seriously and knock off the "Its your fault, now jump through some hoops" responses. Taking on the noble quest of getting in touch with the lead coder to go on a fixing journey is not our job or responsibility, we have busy lives to run and bills to pay, YOU need to inform your superiors, YOU need to take responsibility, YOU need to fix this. Have i used enough 'You' 's ?
INFORM YOUR SUPERIOR. 2 weeks of total breakdown is not acceptable for a service that claims:
Uptime: NordVPN offers a 99.9 % uptime guarantee.
You have broken your garauntee. Yes your servers are probably "up", but anybody using this add-on has not been able to connect to them for 2 weeks.
Edit: The response below seems to imply you didnt bother to read this complaint. Well i cant be bothered to use your service any further, you have lost this customer. Fix your addon, and stop wasting our time blaming the customer.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the situation. Please make sure you are using the latest available version of the extension (2.30.3). If so, yet the issue still persists, contact our customer support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com so they could take a closer look at the issue. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14646897, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Same as many other users: keeps me logged out, not usable anymore, and no answer from the customer service. Very disappointing, I won’t renew my subscription.Hello! Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, we recommend trying to reach our support team once again. You can contact them via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- door Kyle, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It has stopped working. It asks me to sign in, I do, it says sign in successful but when I click on the icon it asks me to sign in again.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.Hello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14247818, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The extension keeps logging me out. When I try to log back in it says it is successful but then it will not quick connect. I have to remove the extension and reinstall it for it to work. Seems like a lot of other people are having the same issues with the extension. The only way I feel comfortable knowing the VPN is working is when the extension shows it is active. Why have the extension if it is not going to work. This started happening about 2 weeks ago.Hello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16897592, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Breaks constantly, I keep having to uninstall and reinstall it because it will either A) Log me in successfully, but then the extension is still telling me to log in, so I cant do anything or B) wont open.
Desktop app works fine but this extension is utterly useless
- door lin356, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Each time I load Firefox, I'm forced to login again to NordVPN with this add-on.
Each time, I type my username and password, and then the balloon tip appears that I have Logged In Successfully.
However, the login is never remembered. When Firefox is loaded, the add-on shows that I'm still connected to my usual VPN server. It then prompts me to login again.
Only after completely removing this add-on, and then reinstalling it, has my Nord login stayed active. I don't want to continue to resort this uninstall/reinstall process.
I do not have any other Nord app installed, and am using the latest Firefox and Nord add-on versions.Hello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and check if the issue persists. If it does, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- door poiuyt, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I signed-up to FF just to be able to give this review. A sign of my frustration and disappointment with this add-on.
Just look at prior reviewers comments - same here - @#$%!
Automatic update now disabled - probably cruels my own chance of a fix, but hey f-it. I can't trust them to test their gear now. Damned I signed up for x3 years. Now I'd like to dump it and go to MulvadHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience! It would be best for you to contact our customer support team for them to take a closer look at the issue you're currently experiencing and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door gdi, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Does not function.
Update: Basically, at least once a week. I need to re-login, disable, uninstall, restart FireFox, reinstall, etc. until it decides to work again and let me log-in. It's not consistent. It works when it wants to basically.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide us more details on the issue so we could help you out on solving it? If anything, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. We're available 24/7. -A.S.
- door Ivan, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5After the update cannot log in anymore, always stuck on a login screen though the authorization was successful.
Support could not help me. Useless, regret paying for the service now.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried reinstalling our VPN extension? If so, could you update your review with the ticket ID you received from our customer support team? -L.L.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15679355, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This extension for Firefox is pretty useless. Since a few days ago I can't log-on. I've seen others have been having the same prob.
If it's not broke, don't fix it. The extension was working fine before the update. I removed and added it again two days in a row...still can't log-on. I've cleared the cache, restarted Firefox, etc...all kinds of troubleshooting doesn't help.
It's the extension.
*meh!*Hello! We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue's resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16886181, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Worst VPN add-on I have ever used. Works like shit in Chrome and Firefox.Hello. We are sorry to hear that. If you are experiencing issues with our extension, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com for them to help solve the issue. - M.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15672126, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I'm having problems since this afternoon (Sunday) with the NordVPN extension,version 2.30.2 updated 24th of May when I click on it a small screen comes to log in after that a screen appeared your logged in succesfully although nothing happens as I click the extension I see the same screen to log in again and the extension also stays light grey (not activated) I tried reinstalling the extension several times even reinstalled firefox,close all extensions all same result
I saw however that several more people here have the same issue with the extension and it's behaviour as I have,so I think since it was working fine before the new relase on Sunday it has something to do with the extention itself and not something on my end here,as this occurs on both my desktop pc and laptop but I hope it will be resolved soon as this is very annoying I also contacted support.nordvpn.com no solution ! I told them to look at the reviews here where many people have the same issue as I have : not being able to log in the NordVPN extension and activate it,I think the new extension is faulty because when I changed it to an older version of the extension 2.29.1 every thing works just fine again !
this is the link to the older versions ======
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nordvpn-proxy-extension/versions/Hello. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it! Our tech team is already investigating the issue. Please make sure to update the extension, that should resolve the issue. Apologies for all the inconveniences caused. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12494683, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The login issue still not fixed. It looks like not just me. It seems like nord doesn't want to fix this broken add-on.
It works after I reinstall this add-on. Even if it works now, I concern the problem like this happen time to time. I hope your add-on will be stabilized soon.
There is similar problem like I experienced before happens today. I can log in but after I see the pop up 'you logged in successfully' the add-on still not logged in. I try to log in several times but the add-on keep shows 'log into your account'.
After I saw your reply and I reinstall this add-on, It works! thx for your fast support.
after I changed wifi router, it doesn't work. I can't log in this add-on. It says 'something went wrong'. Well, I can log in when I use other vpn however after it says 'You can now close this window', this add-on doesn't work.Hello. Our team is already aware of the issue. Please try updating the extension, that should resolve it. If you still experience issues please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at them. We would be happy to help you out! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.