- door Firefox-gebruiker 14247818, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The extension keeps logging me out. When I try to log back in it says it is successful but then it will not quick connect. I have to remove the extension and reinstall it for it to work. Seems like a lot of other people are having the same issues with the extension. The only way I feel comfortable knowing the VPN is working is when the extension shows it is active. Why have the extension if it is not going to work. This started happening about 2 weeks ago.Hello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16897592, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Breaks constantly, I keep having to uninstall and reinstall it because it will either A) Log me in successfully, but then the extension is still telling me to log in, so I cant do anything or B) wont open.
Desktop app works fine but this extension is utterly useless
- door lin356, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Each time I load Firefox, I'm forced to login again to NordVPN with this add-on.
Each time, I type my username and password, and then the balloon tip appears that I have Logged In Successfully.
However, the login is never remembered. When Firefox is loaded, the add-on shows that I'm still connected to my usual VPN server. It then prompts me to login again.
Only after completely removing this add-on, and then reinstalling it, has my Nord login stayed active. I don't want to continue to resort this uninstall/reinstall process.
I do not have any other Nord app installed, and am using the latest Firefox and Nord add-on versions.Hello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and check if the issue persists. If it does, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- door poiuyt, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I signed-up to FF just to be able to give this review. A sign of my frustration and disappointment with this add-on.
Just look at prior reviewers comments - same here - @#$%!
Automatic update now disabled - probably cruels my own chance of a fix, but hey f-it. I can't trust them to test their gear now. Damned I signed up for x3 years. Now I'd like to dump it and go to MulvadHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience! It would be best for you to contact our customer support team for them to take a closer look at the issue you're currently experiencing and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door gdi, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Does not function.
Update: Basically, at least once a week. I need to re-login, disable, uninstall, restart FireFox, reinstall, etc. until it decides to work again and let me log-in. It's not consistent. It works when it wants to basically.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide us more details on the issue so we could help you out on solving it? If anything, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. We're available 24/7. -A.S.
- door Ivan, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5After the update cannot log in anymore, always stuck on a login screen though the authorization was successful.
Support could not help me. Useless, regret paying for the service now.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried reinstalling our VPN extension? If so, could you update your review with the ticket ID you received from our customer support team? -L.L.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15679355, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This extension for Firefox is pretty useless. Since a few days ago I can't log-on. I've seen others have been having the same prob.
If it's not broke, don't fix it. The extension was working fine before the update. I removed and added it again two days in a row...still can't log-on. I've cleared the cache, restarted Firefox, etc...all kinds of troubleshooting doesn't help.
It's the extension.
*meh!*Hello! We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue's resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16886181, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Worst VPN add-on I have ever used. Works like shit in Chrome and Firefox.Hello. We are sorry to hear that. If you are experiencing issues with our extension, we recommend contacting our support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com for them to help solve the issue. - M.M.
- door sugarduck, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I was able to connect a day ago. but this morning even it said connection was established, a "something went wrong" popup showed up for shortly and i couldn't open any website. I deleted and reinstalled the extension and now I can't log in to my account. It constantly says "something went wrong". It is my first time trying NordVPN. I highly consider cancelling my account and having my payback... Edit: Now it works flawlessly. But still gonna reduce one star cause of the experience.Hello. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -Neo
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15672126, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I'm having problems since this afternoon (Sunday) with the NordVPN extension,version 2.30.2 updated 24th of May when I click on it a small screen comes to log in after that a screen appeared your logged in succesfully although nothing happens as I click the extension I see the same screen to log in again and the extension also stays light grey (not activated) I tried reinstalling the extension several times even reinstalled firefox,close all extensions all same result
I saw however that several more people here have the same issue with the extension and it's behaviour as I have,so I think since it was working fine before the new relase on Sunday it has something to do with the extention itself and not something on my end here,as this occurs on both my desktop pc and laptop but I hope it will be resolved soon as this is very annoying I also contacted support.nordvpn.com no solution ! I told them to look at the reviews here where many people have the same issue as I have : not being able to log in the NordVPN extension and activate it,I think the new extension is faulty because when I changed it to an older version of the extension 2.29.1 every thing works just fine again !
this is the link to the older versions ======
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nordvpn-proxy-extension/versions/Hello. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it! Our tech team is already investigating the issue. Please make sure to update the extension, that should resolve the issue. Apologies for all the inconveniences caused. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12494683, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The login issue still not fixed. It looks like not just me. It seems like nord doesn't want to fix this broken add-on.
It works after I reinstall this add-on. Even if it works now, I concern the problem like this happen time to time. I hope your add-on will be stabilized soon.
There is similar problem like I experienced before happens today. I can log in but after I see the pop up 'you logged in successfully' the add-on still not logged in. I try to log in several times but the add-on keep shows 'log into your account'.
After I saw your reply and I reinstall this add-on, It works! thx for your fast support.
after I changed wifi router, it doesn't work. I can't log in this add-on. It says 'something went wrong'. Well, I can log in when I use other vpn however after it says 'You can now close this window', this add-on doesn't work.Hello. Our team is already aware of the issue. Please try updating the extension, that should resolve it. If you still experience issues please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at them. We would be happy to help you out! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16881944, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Doesn't work jsut asks for password over and over again after first use. then the next time I open a browser it breaks and I log in and it just asks again Every time.Hello. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure to contact our support team as soon as you can to get this looked at and corrected. We're available 24/7 via support.nordvpn.com - A.V.
- door Lisa, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Same issue for me: After passing the authorization in the window that appears, the extension itself is not authorized, and so on in a circle to infinity.
Reinstallation does not help!Hello! We're terribly sorry for causing you this inconvenience. Please contact our support team via support.nordvpn.com to have this looked into and resolved asap. - A.V.
- door Hef, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Now everything is working, ty.Hello. Please try updating the extension, that should resolve the issue. If you still experience the same, please contact our customer support, for assistance. We would be happy to help you out! Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Ryou-sama, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The extension does not work. I can not log in. When I click on the extension it asks me to log in. When I click on it, a small window opens where I can log in. After the successful login a message appears that I can close the small window now. But nothing has changed. When I click on the extension again, the same thing happens. I am asked again and again to log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension several times. Always the same bug.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issue! We would suggest fully reinstalling the browser to see how it goes. In case the issue persists, please contact our customer support, and we’ll help you out. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Elvundil, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5since this morning it is no longer possible to connect to the extension, I tested on 2 computers. I also uninstalled and reinstalled edit 1 : I installed the entire browser the problem is still present on 2 computers
problem corrected in the last version 2.30.3Hello. Apologies for the troubles. Please try reinstalling the browser altogether to see how it goes. In case the issue persists, do not hesitate to contact our customer support for assistance. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Shawn Mahaney, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Works great, if you don't mind having to uninstall and refresh everything every few days. Fast-ish, most of the time, when it stays up.
Edit: In response to developer response - I am reinstalling the app as instructed by NordVPN support.Hello. Sorry to hear about the issue! Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16881103, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 54th year as nordvpn paid user(still 2 years remain to expire), and it is not working anymore! Fix it, please.Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our service. If you’re facing any issues with our VPN app, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We’re ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16667904, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5constant problemsHello. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try reinstalling our extension. If the issue persist, please try fully reinstall your browser. If anything, please contact our support via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.