- door Firefox-gebruiker 12339692, één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5This add-on was causing me issues very often, like for others. Then I tried disabling all other add-ons and it worked! It's working even all disabled add-ons are re-enabled again so I can't tell what caused this. It may just be some other extension, it may be Firefox glitch or NordVpn extension issue. Until I figure this out it's 4 stars. Otherwise it's 5.
- door Dragola, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I had issues in the past with this extension but it seems to be working fine now so that's good to see. Hopefully their able to fix any issues so that others are able to use this properly!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14509227, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works ok but you better hope the node you are closest too hasn't been banned by Netflix or Disney+ because you have only the one choice per nation... The desktop app lets you choose between multiple nodes within a nation so it's better.
- door sugarduck, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I was able to connect a day ago. but this morning even it said connection was established, a "something went wrong" popup showed up for shortly and i couldn't open any website. I deleted and reinstalled the extension and now I can't log in to my account. It constantly says "something went wrong". It is my first time trying NordVPN. I highly consider cancelling my account and having my payback... Edit: Now it works flawlessly. But still gonna reduce one star cause of the experience.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 maanden geleden geplaatstHello. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -Neo
- door Sylvania Roger, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5It's good for those who are already subscribed to the plan. All you have to do is login and you're able to connect right after it. It even supports closing Firefox and re-opening again that means once you turn the vpn on you can restart Firefox as much you like and the vpn will still be active. However, my only complain is it doesn't have much server in or near Australia.