- 5 段階中 1 の評価Tofuwuerfel によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Great idea, bad implementation.
The workspaces just save the URL for each tab, not the tab itself. This results in having to reload all pages when switching workspaces which can be quite annoying.
Further, workspaces get mixed up. When switching, tabs won't get closed most of the time which leads to a clustered workspace, rendering this addon useless.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Nowmeis によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Seems like a great idea but dosen't support multiple windows - so not sutable for me - lost tabs immediatly.
Would be 4 stars but given last update was 6 years ago its not likley to ever be fixed.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価User_1 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)First Try = Bad Experience
I tried out this add-on, and it f***ed things up right away. Here's what happened:
Testwise, I put two tabs into a new workspace (which essentially is a separate window). Then I closed these tabs, which closed the workspace window, which closed firefox in general (which I didn't want, nor could I have expected, neither did I initiate this).
Fun fact: I had ~50+ tabs open, all of which were gone now. After reopening Firefox, I was presented with an empty browser - no tabs at all. In the browser menue, there were no windows offered for reopening, but at least, I could restore some of the previous tabs. Half of them. Which means that the other, older half is completely and entirely gone through testing out this add-on.
Thanks for that!
I really can't recommend the "tab workspaces" add-on for firefox.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17624534 によるレビュー (1年前)Tried this as a replacement for Opera workspaces. First it worked okay but now it is mixing up the workspaces.
When I switch from one to another it simply adds the tabs of the workspace I want to switch to into the workspace I am currently in, even doing this again when I "switch" again.
Ending in a total mess not usable anymore sadly.. :-/
- 5 段階中 1 の評価SunnyFox によるレビュー (2年前)Used this to organise all my tabs into workspaces. It worked until I re-started Windows. Windows applied an automatic update without my consent. All workspaces disappeared and I lost all tabs except the current one. A spurious empty workspace appeared. Looking through the reviews, I see others have had this problem several years ago. Unfortunately the app gives no advice about the loss of workspaces or where they are saved. There is no consideration of how to back them up. The add-in still ignores the "load when tab is opened" setting in the menu and loads all the tabs in a workspace first, which makes it very slow to open every time. Fortunately I backed up my profiles with all my tabs in. Will be un-installed.
Using W10.0 21H1 and FireFox v97.0.2, both the latest versions at 8 Mar 22.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15092712 によるレビュー (2年前)I haven't used this much at all but after having gone through a couple such extensions trying to emulate that which is available in my Opera browser this is exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully it continues to be but from my short experience I'm really glad to have it already. Thanks a bunch!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Evander によるレビュー (3年前)I tried out OperaGX on my Win10. I loved the workspaces on it. But OperaGX is not on Linux and I don't like complicating life with multiple browsers! I already am a heavy FireFox tab container user. To help me focus better on school work, I wanted my other tabs not be visible. This extension solved that problem. Let me explain: for multple kinds of computer usage I do, school, training, coding, I loved having my ChilledCow lofi in the background, and once I learned that pinning a tab pins it to all workspaces I was blown away. ChilledCow on all my workspaces! Thanks for the great UI and great functionality. When I get my new job here soon, I'll get you guys a cup of joe.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Keychain1 によるレビュー (4年前)edit: okay, this is starting to happen much more often now: every so often all tabs except from the group I am currently using will disappear. Without additional tab consistency, I cannot use this addon.
Love the ability to separate tabs by projects and such.
Please add a feature to open link in new workspace when right clicking on a
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Nibinaear によるレビュー (5年前)EDITED: I've since found "Sync Tab Groups" so I won't be using this anymore.
Exactly what I was looking for, a way to organize my different activities into tasks, brilliant. On improvements, having to click 2 edit buttons to rename a workspace is a slight pain. Also text is too small and colour scheme could use some work. I will give this a longer-term go before I give a proper rating.