- 5 段階中 1 の評価Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Wonderful. Thanks to developer.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価v3.1.7 will not work on FF 52.9.0 ESR (last non multi process version). No mouse button will activate the selecting rectangle and any changes to options revert to default settings.
v3.1.6 will give me a rectangle, but it won't scroll down the page when I drag the mouse below the screen.
v3.1.5 will, like 3.1.6, let me select links, and will scroll when I drag the mouse below the screen, but it won't scroll when I use the down arrow or the mouse wheel.
This has been my favorite extension for a long time. While I'm sure that it most likely plays nicely with multi-process FF, is there any way you could get a working version for those of us who can't upgrade? v3.1.5 with the ability to scroll down the page with the down arrow would be immensely invaluable. Thanks.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価is good
- 5 段階中 1 の評価There is a serious issue. This addon injects code to any html input window. It does not appear to be malicious, but NO addon should be adding html code to a users input. We need to continually remember to disable this addon when not in use. So annoying!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Extremely easy and simple to use for those who likes to keep things simple.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価The new version 3.1.7 has a bug of not letting the addon uncheck "Show the number of selected links" option.
Also, I wish it can support smart detection of the selected links in order to ignore the related links while focusing on the main ones, which would be so useful in the case of Google search results & such.