- NatoBoram によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価While it's a huge time-saver on Windows, it's broken on Linux and MacOS. Now that I have a multi-OS setup to do programming, this extension interferes more with what I'm trying to do than it helps.
- Sin によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Used it for more than a year and is a fantastic addition to my daily browsing. The only thing that would make it better is if the newly opened tabs could be unloaded by default. This would reduce lag while opening dozens of tabs.
- LiLu によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価One more "it doesn't work" review, but I have something to add: for me it opens a bunch of links and then it stops working. I have to go to Firefox Settings->Extensions, disable Snaplinks, re-enable it and it works again... until the next time. Basically, I have to switch off-switch on every time I snap.
Firefox newest version-Windows 10, hope it helps you fix the bug.
- Mr. H3lL によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Update feedback - 5 Stars for version 3.1.11
Everything is working now.
Old feedback - 1 Star for version 3.1.10
Please add open tabs in background. I can do that in ver.3.1.8 by uncheck the "open tabs at end of tab bar" and "Switch focus to new tab", but I can't do that in this ver.3.1.10. Thanks.
- John によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価What happened? This was one of my "can't live without it" add-on and in the 3.1.9 version it DOES NOT WORK. Had to download and install version 3.1.8 again. It wasn't working in ANY site.
- Darvin Atkeson によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価One of my all time favorite plugins for Firefox.
Anytime I want to open mutiple links from a single page such as is found on pages like eBay, YouTube, and especially in browser based emails pages like Gmail...
This app simplifies the task greatly.
I recommend you try it. It should be a default in all browsers.