- 5 段階中 5 の評価NEM によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Love this extension. If you specifically downloaded this for twitter, the developer also has the solution for the file extensions https://github.com/gyng/save-in/wiki/Filename-rewrite
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Nacon によるレビュー (1年前)It's still somewhat functional but it no longer saves to the correct folder anymore. Mozilla's update broke this addon. Also... it uses regular expression codes, such cancer; no one should be forced to use this.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Seikikai によるレビュー (2年前)Would Be Good That The "Rename And Route Downloads" Options Supports If...Else So Users Can Use Less Rules.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価phloo によるレビュー (2年前)Currently broken on instagram.com. Until then it is one hell of great addon and helps a lot. But now it's useless for me.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13590901 によるレビュー (2年前)Simple yet useful add-on to help saving files to Downloads folder faster.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Mojavve によるレビュー (2年前)I use this plugin pretty much every day and for my purposes it's fantastic. I simply need a way to download photos to specific folders on my NAS and this does the trick exactly. I don't necessarily use some of the more advanced features but just being able to right click and save to a large variety of folders I've set up (and having hotkeys to jump to them quickly) has saved me a significant amount of time. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star instead of 5 has to do with the options UI. considering how many folders I have set up, messing with the path list is pretty tedious. I wish it either had a proper UI (not just a textbox but an actual interactable list you can add to), or allowed for automatically importing from a txt file so I could update it dynamically using scripts.
However, this is honestly a really minor complaint. I have very few issues.
Some of the negative reviews seem to think this addon has no value because it doesn't work for their specific use case, and some even claim there is no other point. These people are just wrong. I honestly would have gone mad if this didn't exist. I probably wouldn't even bother collecting the photos I do without it.
I highly recommend save in!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価soadfan によるレビュー (3年前)How it manages to download the php file itself, rather than file php points to?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価nop によるレビュー (3年前)Does NOT do what it says regarding routing based on website.
Only reason to use this crap and doesn't even work as advertised.
If it does then it doesn't explain how to do so at all. Would give zero stars if possible.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価P S によるレビュー (3年前)I like this a lot, especially since it's the only one of the genre I've found that generate the context menu and correctly save an image from a link. However, since I don't want or need to use sub-dirs, it' still adding an extra step since I have to click the save in context menu and then a second click on the first item int he sub menu.
Any chance you can add an option to skip the sub-menu? Ie just save to default directory without having to go to second level menu. If so, this would get a five.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 11440590 によるレビュー (3年前)Google traductor spanish.
Thanks for the extension, it is fantastic, however since I have more than 500 folders and subfolders and writing a line for each one with its submenus is exhausting, I would like if you can make it recognize them all at once. Thanks for your attention.
Gracias por la extension, es fantastica, sin embargo ya que yo tengo mas de 500 carpetas y subcarpetas y escribir una linea para cada una con sus submenus es agotador, me gustaria si se puede hacer que las reconozca todas de una sola vez. Gracias por tu atencion
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Flarzo によるレビュー (3年前)Excellent add-on for people who save a lot of images frequently. Initially I had trouble getting Symlinks to work but I solved that issue by downloading Link Shell Extension (https://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html) and creating Symlinks that way.