- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 18091671 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)The stupid thing saved all my images with non-existent files extentions AND THEN CLOSED ALL MY WINDOWS SO I COULDN'T FIND THEM AGAIN! Worthless piece of crap.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価ploedman によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)Works as Intended, a really helpful Addon, which I was searching for Ages, before that I had to select the DL file location manually or had to move them afterwards.
I made a Rewrite Rule for Chaturbate if anyone is interested: https://gist.github.com/irrweg/020faffae6c49e77abd37316740a7cff
Works best for Pictures and Videos with the addon "Imagus mod" together.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価NEM によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)Love this extension. If you specifically downloaded this for twitter, the developer also has the solution for the file extensions https://github.com/gyng/save-in/wiki/Filename-rewrite
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Nacon によるレビュー (2年前)It's still somewhat functional but it no longer saves to the correct folder anymore. Mozilla's update broke this addon. Also... it uses regular expression codes, such cancer; no one should be forced to use this.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Mojavve によるレビュー (3年前)I use this plugin pretty much every day and for my purposes it's fantastic. I simply need a way to download photos to specific folders on my NAS and this does the trick exactly. I don't necessarily use some of the more advanced features but just being able to right click and save to a large variety of folders I've set up (and having hotkeys to jump to them quickly) has saved me a significant amount of time. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star instead of 5 has to do with the options UI. considering how many folders I have set up, messing with the path list is pretty tedious. I wish it either had a proper UI (not just a textbox but an actual interactable list you can add to), or allowed for automatically importing from a txt file so I could update it dynamically using scripts.
However, this is honestly a really minor complaint. I have very few issues.
Some of the negative reviews seem to think this addon has no value because it doesn't work for their specific use case, and some even claim there is no other point. These people are just wrong. I honestly would have gone mad if this didn't exist. I probably wouldn't even bother collecting the photos I do without it.
I highly recommend save in!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価nop によるレビュー (3年前)Does NOT do what it says regarding routing based on website.
Only reason to use this crap and doesn't even work as advertised.
If it does then it doesn't explain how to do so at all. Would give zero stars if possible.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価P S によるレビュー (3年前)I like this a lot, especially since it's the only one of the genre I've found that generate the context menu and correctly save an image from a link. However, since I don't want or need to use sub-dirs, it' still adding an extra step since I have to click the save in context menu and then a second click on the first item int he sub menu.
Any chance you can add an option to skip the sub-menu? Ie just save to default directory without having to go to second level menu. If so, this would get a five.