Valutata 3,9 su 5
3,9 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 13131033, un anno faValutata 3 su 5Worked for Firefox (Adblock Browser) on Android, but was extremely clunky. All the unnecessary options should be hidden by default. The UI elements, like checkboxes should be bigger. The progress bar that says "saving" should be renamed "retrieving" as it doesn't actually save until you scroll down to the bottom of the panel and click "save". The Gallery should let you select images by clicking on them instead of a tiny checkbox. Gallery ought to be the default view.
In the end, this did work. I was able to retrieve an image that Google Books wasn't letting me get a context menu to save. However, it would have been easier to just use the save media option from Firefox's built-in Page Info (control-I) on a desktop than to struggle with this extension.
- di Wattin Tarnashun, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Quite useful to pull images from a web page, avoiding the need to save them one-by-one by the tedious right-click method. Be patient, learn its ways, and profit from the click-saving code. While the program does your work for you, you are off browsing another web site (but do not close the tab, whatever you do--that aborts the save!)
- di Khlieb, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5This is a very wonderful addon that can save images on Android. One possible improve is to optimize the interface in the portrait view, which is often useful on mobile phones.
- di Utente Firefox 14679830, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Generally I am very satisfied, but: Typically I download a set of images (20-30) from the webpage. It is very annoying to get every time that warning about "more than 15 images". I would like to have a bit extended settings - to have an option for simple download or the zipped set, and maybe an input box to set the "limit", for which the warning is displayed.
- di Rusty Trombone, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Useless. Took an age to complete and afterwards I could not find the images. I checked Firefox' default download folder and also a couple of other places. There's nothing in the FAQ or options where they go and the 'Save in' options setting gives no clue, and doesn't start a save dialog even if it's set to do so. Unbelievable really.