- di Utente Firefox 12985410, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5I strongly recommend making the background of the GUI a different color so the scroll bar doesn't blend in with it like camouflage. I was seconds away from uninstalling this and leaving a 1* review.
Edit: it doesn't even download every image on a page, only a random smattering of them, and yes, I carefully went over the download parameters. Looks like I'm uninstalling and leaving a 1* after all.
- di picurael, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 55 stars because I have no big complaints and it's as easy to use as possible given that every option I'd ever want is there (link scanning depth, regex, filters on size / name exclusions, auto-naming templates, ZIP) - I don't think there's any add-on left that does all of that. I use the gallery preview all the time. So, it seems like the developer thought about everything.
As for improvements, the UI could be a bit even more intuitive I think. Almost everything is perfectly clear to me, but I'm an advanced user myself, which is apparently the target class though.
And I don't know what the other user was doing, but this add-on is not responsible for "redirects to websites caught by the AV", at least not since I've been using it for a few months. I'm sure some other software that user installed was responsible for those. This add-on is among the cleanest of my add-ons.
Definitely warrants a contribution. If only all software was done with such thoroughness.
- di Utente Firefox 15152644, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5WARNING!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS ADD-ON. Once installed, and when you begin to use it, it'll send redirects to malicious sites. The moment I began testing it, almost immediately, my AV went all bonkers with warning message notifications. Don't say no one warned you. I'll remove this review once the Author addresses the issue.
- di Utente Firefox 15037318, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Hello the developer,
Just a suggested improvement.
When I have a list of links pointing to images like the following link at http://citigate.invicomm.com/amsterdam/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2018/11/
I only want to open a new tab displaying a page with all these images related to this page of links so that I can spot one or several that I would like to open on a separate page.
With your addon, I can do that but in several steps:
click on the button for Download all Images, click on the button Gallery, click on the button open in a browser tab.
Suggestion. I could RIGHT-CLICK on the button download all images and then I could have several options readily directly available such as the one I want: open in a browser tab [the images that are available from the list of links on the web page].
Many thanks to the developer for this addon.
- di Utente Firefox 14299825, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5I had high hopes for this BUT I should have respected some of the other reviewers comments more.
I set up 3 web pages of various levels of being tricky in how they hide images. Given the 1st basic image gallery, and after playing with the settings like file size, it worked, but so does every image downloader.
The 2nd web page was a little tricky, but my usual goto Neodownloader (free version ) can handle it, BUT this couldn't, only finding about half the images, and yet still downloading other images that I specifically said don't download in the options.
The 3rd web page goes out of it's way to hide images behind other servers and HTML pages on top of the actual images, and this software not only got nothing but created lots of unreadable empty/damaged image files.
Bottom line, it says it can handle this and that but doesn't, the options interface is VERY unfriendly and took a lot of time to tailor... which it then ignored after a few goes, so very unreliable. It gets 1 star because unlike other reviewers it does have the option to save as individual files rather than a zip file, so I'll give it that.