- Valutata 2 su 5di Deke, 4 anni faPractically worthless. Not customizable in any reasonable way; how about having thumbnails of the images presented in blocks of ten or fifteen? That way if you liked some --- you could just choose a dozen or so at a time. For now it's going back to the cloud where it came from.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Sopor, 4 anni faThis extension will download all pictures in the background and after a while it has downloaded over 15000 pictures and Firefox was using more than 8GB of memory and was almost not responding when i tried to Exit. So search deep 3 will make your computer to work and it will probably use all your resources too. It also seems to leave all the downloaded cache files instead of removing them when you close the extension. It will also start at search deep 3 it i have used that in a previous page and before you have changed it, it has already downloaded hundreds of pictures that will take up a lot of space. Even if i pressed Stop it continued to download pictures and i even closed the window but it continues to download. Try search deep 3 on kuvaton.com and you will see what i mean.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15329791, 4 anni faI used to really enjoy this add-on especially since DTA vanished into thin air. Unfortunately shortly after I started using this it began not only saving the images, but also micro versions of said images. It still gets the job done, but then I have to go and individually delete all of the smaller images. Which is just as much effort as downloading all the images separately.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12985410, 4 anni faI strongly recommend making the background of the GUI a different color so the scroll bar doesn't blend in with it like camouflage. I was seconds away from uninstalling this and leaving a 1* review.
Edit: it doesn't even download every image on a page, only a random smattering of them, and yes, I carefully went over the download parameters. Looks like I'm uninstalling and leaving a 1* after all.
- Valutata 2 su 5di hackerb9, 5 anni fa[Updated 2023: Removing a star]
In addition to all the issues mentioned earlier, I've found that Download All Images does not download "blob" URL images. That means it does not work on many sites, such as the tiled images when zooming in on https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/el-si-pronuncian-y-la-mano-alargan-al-primero-que-llega-they-say-yes-and-give-their-hand-to-the-first-comer/NAHi_9r0H5PfJw .
For now, I am using the "Search by Image" extension to download blob images, but it can only do one image at a time. I hope that Download All Images will eventually add support for blobs.
[Original review from 2018 below]
Worked for Firefox (Adblock Browser) on Android, but was extremely clunky. All the unnecessary options should be hidden by default. The UI elements, like checkboxes should be bigger. The progress bar that says "saving" should be renamed "retrieving" as it doesn't actually save until you scroll down to the bottom of the panel and click "save". The Gallery should let you select images by clicking on them instead of a tiny checkbox. Gallery ought to be the default view.
In the end, this did work. I was able to retrieve an image that Google Books wasn't letting me get a context menu to save. However, it would have been easier to just use the save media option from Firefox's built-in Page Info (control-I) on a desktop than to struggle with this extension.