- Valutata 4 su 5di EnergyMover, un mese faUsed to be great. It severely limits the text length & can no longer right click & select speak. I found a better one, TTSFox, which in options lets me do everything I need.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16987569, 4 mesi faVersion 1.57.0
The add-on can no longer read texts from this page https://wikidth.net/truyen/xuyen-nhanh-phao-hoi-ty-ty-nhan-sinh/truong-ty-mot-Yl1OzsQsRGEE_0qE
It works on Chrome and Edge though.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Joules, 6 mesi faLove this extension, would love the Firefox version even more if I could have the UK male voice enabled. The options should be in an easier place within the UI of the tool. I want to make the reading/listening screen even bigger if I want.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Jupiter065, 9 mesi faWorks well if using the GoogleTranslate voices. One needed feature is a pause when going from one list item to another if there is no punctuation at the end of the list item, as there often isn't.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Username?, 10 mesi fait works pretty well. I just hope that they will add text highlight, as it's reading, so I know where it's reading from the website, and I can follow with my eyes. Thank you developers for making it free!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Mahé P., un anno faVery good *if* enabling a proper voice. Select "Edit" in front on "Voices" and select e.g. English => Google Translate English, then "Back to options", and (in Firefox) grant required browser permissions to access the voice.
By default, the voice sounds much like the regretted physicist S. Hawking (and the app becomes worth 1 star).
Four stars because it's not quite as natural-sounding (intonations etc..) as say Google Android Assistant on "read aloud" command, using their browser.