Recensioni per Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce
Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce di LSD Software
- Valutata 1 su 5di Robb Dad, 2 giorni faAndroid version. Couldn't get it to work. Fresh Firefox install from Play Store, no other add-ons installed. Selected it in the add-ons section of the Firefox menu and am informed that it needs more permissions to talk to Google. I click the grant button and nothing happens. I click the permissions link and nothing happens. Spent an hour researching and trying different things, nothing works. I'm removing it, likely permanently.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15303667, 10 giorni faSeulement en anglais et aucune option pour choisir une autre langue. Plein de bug.
- Valutata 1 su 5di MikeFox, 20 giorni faRead Aloud might be a serious add-on for desktop Firefox, but, frankly, it's implementation in Firefox for Android 🦊 is pretty lousy if not useless:
1) There is only one very robot-ish (female) voice per language!
2) The UI within Firefox is more than pathetic!
3) There are no Android notification center controls!
4) When quitting Firefox, it just continues reading aloud!
In contrast, Mozilla's Pocket for Android is really convincing with a choice of ~10 great TTS voices per language, sounding very natural & pleasant like a radio announcer.
IOW: back to the workbench, developers!
- Valutata 1 su 5di this.cris, 20 giorni faI was not able to run it even once, because it kept asking me to sign in for using premium voices. This was with the default settings.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Taner KARAGÖL, 21 giorni faVoice is very bad (very robotic). Difficult to understand.
Few weeks ago I guess I have tried old version and voice was very good. But now it is very bad compared to one I tried before.
- Valutata 1 su 5di hortond00, un mese faEven basic functionality is completely broken. After skipping text, the stop button breaks and audio will continue playing. Skipping text also causes the wrong set of text to highlight relative to the audio that's playing. I don't think Firefox should recommend this extension until these issues are fixed.
I will happily retry it if I am notified that these issues get handled, but for now, don't waste your time
- Valutata 1 su 5di sungiraturuh, 2 mesi faThe voices are total trash. You will damage your ears by listening to the voices. Unusable. 0/10.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12816473, 2 mesi faToo many flaws that makes your lisatening experience excrutiatingly painful. if you want to move back and listen to a paragraph over, it will NOT accomodate your request. it will NOT highlight the text that it is reading if you want to jump back or forward. Basically a useless app that will only frusatrate you.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14409076, 2 mesi faIt doesn't work. No sound. Does not read aloud. No help to sort out and make it work.
- Valutata 1 su 5di mcalhoun, 3 mesi faI just downloaded "read-aloud". I got it to read a webpage but could NOT get it to stop. I want to try some other voices but can NOT determine how. Where do I look to find instructions?
- Valutata 1 su 5di MOMO, 4 mesi faEverything was excellent after they decided to charge for "Premium" voices.
- Valutata 1 su 5di MathisBRogers, 5 mesi faIt worked great until last week, then it stopped working correctly.
I love being able to highlight a paragraph or more, right click, then hit Read Aloud and it reads the selected text to me. Around Wednesday, October 19, 2022, I selected the text I wanted it to read and right clicked, and the option was gone.
I went to Settings and I do still have Read Aloud turned on and the icon is in the toolbar, but if I click on the icon on this page, it says "Missing host permission for the tab." I click the gear icon, and it has everything set correctly. If I select the text I want it to read and hit alt-p it starts reading, but stops before the end of the selection.
Please set it back to the way it was.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Renadam12, 5 mesi faNope. Nope nope nope to the tenth power--nope. I figure if you create and app or extension...it should work. Nothing but an empty box and a spinning wheel loads. Says it's pulling content--clearly cannot. That is sort of the point of the thing, isn't it? So.. nope.
- Valutata 1 su 5di redbeard shitlord, 6 mesi fa"missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab""missing host permission for the tab"
nowhere is there useful information as how to fix or even what this is.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16613965, 6 mesi faOnce it starts reading out loud, I can't stop it without closing the browser. Stop button does nothing 🧐