- di hawk999, 19 giorni faValutata 1 su 5I loved using this but now i guess there has been an update and i cant use the TTS voice i have on my PC anymore, When i first started using this there was an option to use the voice i had on my PC now that option is gone, I hate all these voices... Let me use the TTS voice i have.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 18 giorni faHi there, a recent Windows update has disappeared all SAPI voices from all browsers, not just Firefox. This affects not only Read Aloud but any addons or website cannot access your SAPI voices. Unfortunately we have found no workaround to this issue at this time.
- di Utente Firefox 16904805, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Worked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.
- di qdfgn, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5does nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ff
- di undlark, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Running into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.
- di Utente Firefox 16474998, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Does not work 90% of the time because you need to keep enabling google wave net every time and for some reason it forget you've enabled it and then also after you enable it, it keeps saying enable it. Useless, Idk why it's the recommended extension.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 mesi faHi, the Wavenet voices are not free and Google makes you go through that process again and again to use it for free. If you would, please sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account and use it to enable the Wavenet voices. Then you won't have to go through that permission process. Follow the general steps here: https://blog.readaloud.app/2020/05/using-your-own-google-cloud-platform.html
- di Utente Firefox 13491429, 10 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Das Programm ist eigentlich SUPER das einzige Problem ist das es auf Deutsch (Germany) Sprechen soll aber es alles auf Englisch Spricht womit ich nichts anfangen kann den Fehler beheben wurde versuche ich 5 Sterne zu geben und eine Nettere Bewertung zu schreiben!!