Recensioni per Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce
Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce di LSD Software
- Valutata 3 su 5di suzyjak, 2 mesi faIt kept reading the same paragraph over and over again, so I tried to stop it !
I pressed stop-
Ishut down Firefox-
I closed every window-
I couldn't get it to stop-
Finally I had to restart my phone. That worked ツ
- Valutata 3 su 5di Messenger, 3 mesi faIt is very successful, very useful, but when I select the text and open the contex menu, the browser freezes. This problem occurred after Firefox 84 release. I hope you take this improvement seriously and fix the problem. Thanks.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12148978, 3 mesi faI've identified one significant problem using this add-on. That problem is that this add-on opens in a new window. It should simply open in a new tab, if it has to open a new anything at all. When an add-on opens a new window, if the user closes out the prior window with all his tabs, leaving the read aloud window open, it risks the danger of the user's prior session being wiped out, with all his tabs going with it, and when the user invokes Firefox again, all he gets is the window opened by read aloud. Unfortunately, my experience is that add-ons which claim to record and purportedly allow the reloading of prior sessions, meaning a set of tabs, simply do not work reliably when a new window has been opened.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Toni, 7 mesi faWorked beautiful for months, now choppy. Will start reading and then stop. Tried everything to correct, updated my browser, reinstalled the addon...same result. Disappointed, need to stop wasting my time and install another tool.
Edit - tried other text to speech apps available thru firefox, they were awful. Back and hoping the issue will disappear.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Display Name, 10 mesi faFeature requests/suggestions
1. Most desired/important:
a. Please code it so speech doesn't stop when adjusting the speed during playback
b. Please add keyboard shortcuts to increase and decrease speed
a. Please allow users to set their own custom keys for the keyboard shortcuts
b. Please allow users to mark their preferred voices as 'Favorites' and group all favorites on the top of the drop-down list.
c. Please add keyboard shortcuts for changing the current voice to other voices added to the user's favorites
Voice1: Alt/Option + 1
Voice2: Alt/Option + 2
Next favorite voice: Alt/Option + ]
Previous favorite voice: Alt/Option + [
- Valutata 3 su 5di Minecraftchest1, un anno faWorks ok, but requires using the google assistant voice which I don't like if I don't pay.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13549919, un anno faThere are plenty of websites that will read text aloud so I thought this would be about that quality. The voice is awful. Like really bad. It technically does the job so 3 stars but I'd sooner just end up copying the text into a site without a terrible voice. It's like a beta Microsoft Sam from Windows 3.1 circa 1992
- Valutata 3 su 5di Esteeve, un anno faThough it works fine (mostly anyway), The interface is rather bland and unattractive. And the stop button does not work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12178744, 2 anni fait's good tool but still need some work on control. still stuck when I try to reread a previous paragraph. then after that none of the buttons work. it just stuck and keep reading.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17014763, 2 anni facan't read or detect text that were scanned like a photo
- Valutata 3 su 5di OneSource, 2 anni faIt is kind of sad that Firefox, unlike Microsoft Edge, needs an extension to read text on a page. That is one of my top 10 reasons why I use Edge in the first place.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHello OneSource, please give Firefox a 3-star rating for not having built-in TTS, rather than the addon that's trying to make up for its deficiency
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12648956, 2 anni faStarting off with the default voice I felt it will be a 1 star rating. I went through many voice options and they are pretty much all robotic and of low sound quality. The real slap in the face occurs when selecting a Google standard voice, you need to grant extra permissions which is fine and you are redirected to Google's text to speech site (https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/#put-text-to-speech-into-action)
The voice on the Google site (wavenet-d) is what most people would enjoy, very natural and of high sound quality BUT it is not what you then using this addon.
This addon does what it says on the tin, >eat bean every day 8-/
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHi there, Google charges $16/million characters for Wavenet voices. Going through that permission process is the only way to get it for free, albeit for a limited time. This text-to-speech technology is still very new, that's why Google and others charge a lot of money for it. But we expect it will become a commodity in the future. Microsoft Edge indeed already provides some very high quality TTS voices for free with its browser.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13948774, 2 anni fait works but its super buggy. sometimes when i skip a paragraph it highlights the paragraph beneath it. and sometimes when i press stop it continues talking.
- Valutata 3 su 5di BusyB06, 2 anni faIt didn't work properly for me. It highlighted text one paragraph below of what it was actually reading. When it jumped to the next paragraph, the text it was reading disappeared upwards. I could only pause it but not stop. The stop button made it move to the next paragraph. It would not stop until I disabled it completely.
It needs elocution lessons. Especially on place names: Yorkshire is not pronounced "yorksheer" not even in American English.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 16759378, 2 anni faLa verdad Sirve pero en Chromium no sirve.
En mozilla firefox Si funciona normal.