Recensioni per Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce
Read Aloud: Un Lettore Vocale da Testo a Voce di LSD Software
- Valutata 2 su 5di Faze, 2 mesi faGreat extension in Chrome but sucks in Firefox. Sometimes it doesn't stop playing, lots of times you can't select where to read from, like the way it can in Chrome, and other buggy stuff that doesn't exist in Chrome. The worst part is that they only give you one free voice and it's a woman's voice. In the world of equality, we should be able to be allowed a different gender's voice (a male's voice) without having to pay for it as a premium feature. It old style mentality that will eventually bite them in the butt.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13524479, 4 mesi faIs english the only language on the Planet ? Sounded like a good add-on... until I realized it could basically only read english.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Wally, 5 mesi faUsed to be great, but now limits the amount it will read to a very small amount of text. There are better alternatives without limits out there.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Ashley, 6 mesi faWas deciding between 2 or 3 stars since it does *technically* do the job, but there are so many glitches that I often just end up reading the page aloud to myself.
- Difficulties starting and stopping (voice starts reading the page over again OR it jumps to the end of the page)
- Needs more flexibility; cannot highlight anywhere onscreen to be read; almost seems like the bot just chooses what you hear
- Skips ahead on page and misses text
-Forward or back buttons do not work consistently (so that's all of the buttons)
- Bot voice is terrifyingly annoying (or annoyingly terrifying)
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15746433, un anno faAt first it worked, but after changing to a different voice I can't hear anything. Tried reset, remove of the addon, restart firefox and new installation, a few times. But still no sound. What a pitty.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13556289, 2 anni faGood when it works, which is not often.
Can't go a single day without google's voices breaking and requesting to "grant permission/admission" from google's TTS page.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Holliday, 3 anni faThe voice for this thing is terrifying. Sounded like Stephen Hawking and it scared the living hell out of me.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12894583, 3 anni faContinuamente se corta la lectura, aparte que sobrecarga mucho el procesador. Es mejor tener un TTS aparte, copiar y pegar porque te hace perder el tiempo.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15629978, 3 anni faUsed to work great. But when i finally switched to windows 10 (from win7) at the end of last year. The pause button stopped working. Also, I used to be able to double click a sentence (in the popup window) and it would start to read from that sentence. Now that too doesn't work. It will highlight the text i double click, but continue to read like nothing happened.
If this start working like it used to, its worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (but at the moment, 2 stars is the best i can give)
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12337733, 3 anni faIt is good that it automatically detects the page content. However, the voice is very disturbing and hard to comprehend.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14436816, 4 anni faCannot use this extension to read a text file from computer. I am getting this error message
"You need to grant Read Aloud access to file URLs in extension settings". But there is not such option available.