Valutata 3 su 5di Marooned, 2 mesi fa
Quite handful however, keyboard shortcuts does not work at all. I've tried a few different ones and non of them activated text to speech. The only way working for me is to select the text and use context menu. Also the voices are very robotic but I assume it's just using those embedded in Windows so it's not the issue of the extension itself.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Demi, 14 giorni faThe extension reads random parts of the lesson I want it to read, repeats words, and plays many paragraphs at a time. This is the worst read aloud extension I have ever tried using.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 18152213, 18 giorni faSTEPS TO MAKE IT SOUND LESS ROBOTIC ----
1) right click extension icon and open options
2)change voice to GoogleTranslate English (scroll all the way to the bottom of the dropdown menu)
3)you'll be prompted to sign in; simply make a free account
4)you'll also be prompted to grant permissions for the call to google translate
- Valutata 4 su 5di Olivergrace139, 19 giorni faA little more robotic than possible but a lot faster than having to manually copy and paste text into a website which is all I want in an add-on like this. Also allows for speed change which is a plus.
- Valutata 5 su 5di AndyUpNorth, 19 giorni faWorks well, but sadly only when I'm connected to WiFi. When I'm using cellphone data, it doesn't read anything. I wish they would fix this problem. Then I would give it 5 stars and recommend it to everyone I know!
I contacted their tech support and they told me to change the settings from auto voice to English, and now it works! Highly recommended! Changing my rating to 5 stars!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14764186, 24 giorni faÖzellikle gözleriniz okurken rahatsız oluyor ve yoruluyorsa tek alternatifiniz gibi duruyor.
Keşke seslendirmesi daha doğal olsaydı ama bu da işinizi görüyor.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16658719, un mese faGreat app for getting through articles when you don't feel like reading or have something to do while doing so. For some reason, the voice in the Firefox version sounds way off from the Chrome one. I like the Chrome one more. The settings are the same, I don't know why it's like that. But overall, good app.