- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14490699 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Lately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- par Gustavo, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5This is a great add-on but sometimes it shows a 'Page not available?' when the page is actually available and after installing an add-on that suspend tabs the issue got worse.
I wish this had an option to disable the auto detection or at least make it less intrusive, right now the 'offering to show archived version...' basically replaces the whole web page before you do anything.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14519844 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5it saved my exam, it saved my degree i love this and i hope it will last.
i thank for the internet archive with all my heart, awsomness
- par Lance, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Works sometimes, but is extremely irritating as this often opens for no reason, randomly. All features in the extension that are manual work perfectly, but the "down detection" is terrible.
- par J.M. Hardin, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I used to love this addon but lately it's kicking in simply when going back and forth in a single tab's history when the page I'm going to has displayed beautifully within the last two minutes. Now I only enable it when I need it, which is a royal pain.
- par Mjone77, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works great, except for it thinking that a working site is down and asking if I want to see an archived version. When this happens I have to spam the back button until it stops thinking the page is down.
Fixing this bug and/or preferably adding an option to disable automatic missing page recognition would make this a 5/5.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14280591 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5This addon is good for saving webpages that might go down in the future. However... it keeps redirecting to the "You want to see an archived version of this page?" over-zealously for any page. Especially if you use the back button it will recursively keep redirecting to the extension's page.
Stop this right now or I will just report and uninstall this addon!
- par Ward Muylaert, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Like others have mentioned, I wish I could turn off its automatic dead page detection. The reason is simple, it seems to be overly zealous and/or outright wrong in what it considers a dead page. If I come across a dead page, I'd rather manually go and click the icon in the addon bar in order to get a recent version.