- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16376297 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansIt does what it is supposed to do, but also does it WHEN it is NOT supposed to. It is often triggered when my (overloaded) browser takes a bit longer to render a page, which is VERY annoying. What makes it worse, sometimes pages REALLY timeout if the server is down and this extension doesn't react to that. The additional minus point is the lack of any configuration options to, say increase the timeout or completely disable that "feature". Besides that, it would be nice to have it work from the context menu on links so the target pages could be instantly looked up on the Wayback Machine. All being said, I don't have much hope any of this will be fixed as I've seen many people have complained about the same problem and nothing has happened...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13797098 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNo option to modify how the app functions -- only enable/disable. Pops up MUCH too often, and seldom for the pages that I actually want to check the archive.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13452434 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansVery intrusive. Sometimes replaces entire webpage before it gets time to load.
It says it detects _annoying_ 404 pages and ironically itself is very annoying.
- Noté 2 sur 5par TpmKranz, il y a 3 ansThe “Page not available?” site opens even for some sites that work perfectly fine and prevents visiting these sites completely and this feature can't be disabled in favor of only manually visiting a site's archive.
Also the context menu entry only works for the current page, even if you right-clicked a link. I would've expected to be taken to the archive of the site the link leads to, but that could just be me.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15790117 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansAs a Web Developer I have clients that come to me after losing their website to hackers, just need a redesign, or use to have a website but want to use data from that. Way Back Machine has allowed us to find content from way way back and we thank you for that.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ammon, il y a 3 ansJust like anything worthwhile, it takes learning how to use this "tool" correctly. Despite a few comments I've seen.....it's not hard to use if you spend some time to learn what it does and how to correctly implement it's abilities. I find, when I find NO results for an item I KNOW is out there, I just rename my search or change to text and it gives me all the answers to what I am looking for without having to guess or give up. Great app.
- Noté 2 sur 5par sdschramm, il y a 3 ansVery annoying, this add on keeps popup up and taking over webpages that are not down and normally would load fine. Sounds like others are having the same issue. I guess I'll have to remove this if the developers are not going to fix it.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14993197 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis app is pretty useful when for some reason you want to access a link that is dead or you want to read posts from a specific time in the past. However I think this addon really needs a setting to specify how long it needs to wait until it pops up, as well as a website specific disable feature, as it often breaks CloudFlare protections, popping up before CloudFlare gets a chance to load. For some websites you can just close the popup, annoying but not a big problem, however on some sites, closing the popup forces CloudFlare to restart loading, the popup appears again, and it's an endless loop. Ideally it should have an option so it wouldn't even popup, and would have an option to only load Wayback Machine if I click the addon's icon.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Andrej Shadura, il y a 4 ansI love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.