- Noté 4 sur 5par active x, il y a 3 ansAs others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- Noté 3 sur 5par MattN, il y a 3 ansAs others have written, on recent Nightly versions there are many false positives where it thinks the page isn't available but it is.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jean Lo, il y a 3 ansUnconfigurable, which gets annoying if one doesn't want to automatically (or always) see the archived version.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14490699 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansLately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Gustavo, il y a 3 ansThis is a great add-on but sometimes it shows a 'Page not available?' when the page is actually available and after installing an add-on that suspend tabs the issue got worse.
I wish this had an option to disable the auto detection or at least make it less intrusive, right now the 'offering to show archived version...' basically replaces the whole web page before you do anything.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14519844 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansit saved my exam, it saved my degree i love this and i hope it will last.
i thank for the internet archive with all my heart, awsomness
- Noté 3 sur 5par Lance, il y a 3 ansWorks sometimes, but is extremely irritating as this often opens for no reason, randomly. All features in the extension that are manual work perfectly, but the "down detection" is terrible.
- Noté 1 sur 5par J.M. Hardin, il y a 3 ansI used to love this addon but lately it's kicking in simply when going back and forth in a single tab's history when the page I'm going to has displayed beautifully within the last two minutes. Now I only enable it when I need it, which is a royal pain.
- Noté 4 sur 5par A Firefox User, il y a 3 ansLike everyone else has mentioned, the add on is a little over zealous to show archived versions of the page. Other than that it is a useful add on
- Noté 4 sur 5par Mjone77, il y a 3 ansWorks great, except for it thinking that a working site is down and asking if I want to see an archived version. When this happens I have to spam the back button until it stops thinking the page is down.
Fixing this bug and/or preferably adding an option to disable automatic missing page recognition would make this a 5/5.