- Noté 4 sur 5par MarsSeed, il y a un moisIt's a staple addon for me. Could use some enhancements: e.g. more granular auto-save period config, RegEx support for blacklist, and also allowing to use a whitelist and/or an "always enabled for saving" list.
- Noté 4 sur 5par John Harris, il y a 2 ansGenerally works well. It falls short in:
- Frequently auto-updating and then not operating at all until the user agrees to new permissions, which is a drag on workflow.
- Persists in annoying me with pop-up boxes to "check out more great features in settings," which is obnoxious when commercial software does it, let alone when a utility put out by a non-profit does. It should do its job and get out of my way.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Kitty None, il y a 2 ansEDIT: It was finally updated, and although it still is susceptible to false positives, it's greatly improved and extremely useful now!
Same complaint as everyone else: this addon would be SO useful if there was some way to dial down the sensitivity of the automatic redirect or turn it off — but since the addon hasn't been updated since 2018 I assume this bug won't be fixed. Hopefully someone picks up where they left off and implements this functionality into a working addon, because it's a great idea.
- Noté 4 sur 5par pelle, il y a 3 ansIt's good but sometimes has false positives and thinks that a website is down when it isn't. In those cases there's no way around than to disable the extension. I wish they'd fix that.
But it's absolutely brilliant work the Internet Archive team are doing.
- Noté 4 sur 5par 100yenman, il y a 3 ansポップアップページがやや不快だが、ウェブサイトを手軽にセーブできる点は本当に優れている。
- Noté 4 sur 5par crookm, il y a 3 ansExcellent extension, it's super useful.
Note that the current version is very outdated, three years out of date now. The github (/internetarchive/wayback-machine-webextension) shows that there is very active development, but changes are not being published to firefox like they are to chrome.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Andrej Shadura, il y a 4 ansI love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.
- Noté 4 sur 5par active x, il y a 4 ansAs others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14490699 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansLately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Mjone77, il y a 4 ansWorks great, except for it thinking that a working site is down and asking if I want to see an archived version. When this happens I have to spam the back button until it stops thinking the page is down.
Fixing this bug and/or preferably adding an option to disable automatic missing page recognition would make this a 5/5.