- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13165481 de Firefox, il y a un anLong-time user here. I’m glad the add-on finally removed the privacy-harming log-in requirement for saving pages.
However, when I do want to stay logged in, the add-on repeatedly logs me out every few days or so, so I constantly have to log back in. Would be great if this was fixed and that you stayed logged in until you click the log-out button. If this gets fixed I’ll bump my rating up to 5/5.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisThis will be fixed in the upcoming v3.2 release, coming soon. Thank you.
- Noté 4 sur 5par John Harris, il y a un anGenerally works well. It falls short in:
- Frequently auto-updating and then not operating at all until the user agrees to new permissions, which is a drag on workflow.
- Persists in annoying me with pop-up boxes to "check out more great features in settings," which is obnoxious when commercial software does it, let alone when a utility put out by a non-profit does. It should do its job and get out of my way.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Kitty None, il y a 2 ansEDIT: It was finally updated, and although it still is susceptible to false positives, it's greatly improved and extremely useful now!
Same complaint as everyone else: this addon would be SO useful if there was some way to dial down the sensitivity of the automatic redirect or turn it off — but since the addon hasn't been updated since 2018 I assume this bug won't be fixed. Hopefully someone picks up where they left off and implements this functionality into a working addon, because it's a great idea.
- Noté 4 sur 5par pelle, il y a 2 ansIt's good but sometimes has false positives and thinks that a website is down when it isn't. In those cases there's no way around than to disable the extension. I wish they'd fix that.
But it's absolutely brilliant work the Internet Archive team are doing.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dark_Ronius, il y a 2 ansI would like to see the option of a banner rather than a pop up. Other than that, great add on.
- Noté 4 sur 5par 100yenman, il y a 2 ansポップアップページがやや不快だが、ウェブサイトを手軽にセーブできる点は本当に優れている。
- Noté 4 sur 5par retrospaceDOTnet, il y a 2 ansi would love to disable the automatic modal, it sometimes pops up even if websites load successfully (some interference with adblockers probably), which is annoying. yet i would love to have the toolbar icon.
- Noté 4 sur 5par crookm, il y a 3 ansExcellent extension, it's super useful.
Note that the current version is very outdated, three years out of date now. The github (/internetarchive/wayback-machine-webextension) shows that there is very active development, but changes are not being published to firefox like they are to chrome.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Andrej Shadura, il y a 3 ansI love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.
- Noté 4 sur 5par active x, il y a 3 ansAs others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14490699 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansLately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- Noté 4 sur 5par A Firefox User, il y a 4 ansLike everyone else has mentioned, the add on is a little over zealous to show archived versions of the page. Other than that it is a useful add on