- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14540481 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansToo aggressive when sites don't load immediately. It was nice the one time the site actually was down, but not the fifty other times my internet just was slow.
- Noté 2 sur 5par ꜱᴩʀɪᴛᴇ➀, il y a 4 ansIt keeps taking over pages even if they do load. I end up having to click on the back button mltiple times because it keeps insisting that the page is missing when I can see it perfectly fine before it redirects it half a second later.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Rory O’Kane, il y a 4 ansThis extension worked great for a long time, only showing the 404 detected popup when I actually encountered a missing page. However, I recently updated from Firefox 56 to Firefox 63 (which may have updated the extension too), and that caused the extension to start detecting spurious 404s, as other reviews describe. When this extension works, it is a convenient way to open the WayBack Machine, but I’m going to have to disable the extension for now until it gets fixed.
On older Firefox versions I used to use the add-on Resurrect Pages by Anthony Lieuallen. I stopped using it because it became incompatible with my Firefox version, but apparently it supports the latest Firefox version again. It may be worth checking out.
- Noté 1 sur 5par lacoL, il y a 4 ansToo damn aggressive, if it has a pop-over that I can close I would be very happy but to just cause it to move away from the site I'm viewing because an image gives a 404 status is damn right WRONG.
This thing i turned off until it is revisited that it checks for the base path to return a 404 and ignores if the original request returns a status of 200. How damn hard can it be?!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Tharwen, il y a 4 ansIt keeps making it impossible to visit working sites by redirecting me to a page claiming they're dead. There really should be an option to disable the automatic redirection
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14215346 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGreat in principle, but... as plenty of other users have noted, it's way too hasty in execution. I'm continually having to reload perfectly live, current pages because it's jumped in prematurely. As others have also pointed out, it's ludicrous that the obstructive pop-up can't be cancelled – all it needs is a 'Cancel' button.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14212480 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansAs a lot of people noted, too eager to display page that will take you to archives. Please, at least make setting that would disable that pop-up. I'm totally fine going into menu and asking for archive page from there if the page doesn't load. What I'm not fine with is when pop-up blocks otherwise working page.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12876347 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansSometimes overreacts when page loads for a long time. I would prefer to not get modal dialog blocking page that loads correctly.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Kavaeric, il y a 5 ansSo far it's alright, and it does what it says on the tin. However, it is probably too eager to prompt the user to check the 404 page. On many occasions where the page did load, its modal window pops in my face asking me to check out any archived versions.
Worse still, the popup is a modal window that blocks out the rest of the page and cannot actually be exited out of without reloading the whole page.
Personally, I think it would be fine if there was no pop-up at all. Simply have the user access the toolbar button.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14024434 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansThis addon absolutely has some use in concept but it takes over pages loading slowly or differently - even fast loading consisten pages on some websites I visit.
I wish it worked, I wish there was a minimum configurable timer, and I wish I could set it to ONLY come up on ACTUAL 404's.
Instead, I'm just going to disable it for now and see if it ever gets better. Sadly it is far more in the way than helpful.
- Noté 5 sur 5par arandor, il y a 5 ansHave been using this since it was a Firefox Test Pilot project called "No More 404s". Never had any problems with it. It's one of those features that should be built into Firefox.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Jacktose, il y a 5 ansIt's nice to be able to look up or save a page from the button. The automatic feature might be helpful if it was not a false positive 95% of the time. An option to turn that off would be worth a star to this review.