Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17422514 de Firefox, il y a 8 mois
I had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Shigbeard, il y a un moisFrankly an overrated extension. Despite all the statistics they'll tell you, I've been using this for about 2 years and found maybe coupons once or twice? Less than 1% of the time has honey actually saved me money. The rest of the time the coupons they've found are worse than the deals I already get, or they just don't have any coupons for me.
It's really not worth it at all.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13062660 de Firefox, il y a un moisThings that I have added to my drop-list, when notifications are sent saying prices have changed? They are grossly inaccurate! I have sent two notifications to Honey's Help Desk, and have received no response. I am very close to discontinuing this account over this issue, as it is a waste of my time!
- Noté 5 sur 5par emilyann, il y a un moisThis add on is fantastic. I spent like $500 at this online store. When I went to check out Honey automatically ran coupon codes to find one that worked. I ended up saving like $150! That is amazing!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15405110 de Firefox, il y a un moisThis is without a doubt the best app to use when shopping. It just sits in the background until you look at an item you're thinking about buying. At that point it pops up and lets you know if it's the best price or tells you who has a better price. On top of that you earn honey gold which you can cash in for a gift card when you have 2000 points. It doesn't take long to get 2000 either.
The icing on the cake is "It's all free". I have been using honey for several years and have not had any problems at all !
- Noté 3 sur 5par ari, il y a 2 moisworks great-- when it does work. the side button doesn't always load even on supported websites. i don't even understand why there is a separate side button at all, because it would be far less clunky to view price history in the regular extension button, plus i feel the side button slows down pages noticeably.
the droplist function is also not great, since because the button doesn't always load, you cant always add items to it easily. additionally, i find it really silly how you cannot view your droplist from the extension-- you have to go honey.com to do that. a shame since the droplist is my favorite honey feature.
the extension can and WILL make your initial page loading a bit slower, but that's fine to me. i just disable the extension when i am not actively using it to deal hunt.
all in all, this extension is good, but i think it really needs a ui overhaul at the very least-- its a bit confusing and inefficient to use as it is right now.