- Noté 2 sur 5par treesap, il y a 3 moisI mean, it's fine. However, I only enable it before checking out, since it also spies on every single thing you do on the internet.
- Noté 2 sur 5par John Wilker, il y a un anIt was great when it worked but for a while now the icon is gray, and clicking it opens a blank white space. I've uninstalled and re-installed. Running the latest FF on Mac (Latest OS)
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14610006 de Firefox, il y a un anI use the latest version of Firefox on my PC. Honey was great with Firefox up until several months ago when it started slowing down or actually stopping most retail web pages, especially Amazon.
Don't know whether Amazon did something to purposely mess up Honey on its website but Honey is now impossible to use on Amazon because it stops the Amazon product pages completely, presumably while it's "price checking". Sometimes I get an error band at the top of the screen telling me the Honey extension is slowing down the web page and giving me button options to "Stop" the extension. Which I have to do, or else Uninstall Honey completely, in order to shop around Amazon product pages.
So a very low rating for Honey at present, at least with Firefox (don't know about other browsers). Used to be great.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14924561 de Firefox, il y a un anHoney has only ever helped me save money 3 times in the last 2 years... and that was for pizzahut... no other places... why is this so heavily sponsored?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Dave the Pear, il y a 2 answas nice at first but in the last 9 months most coupons are invalid and most purchases are also invalid... meh, don't need it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par incognito, il y a 2 ansIn all the times that I've used honey, I have never once found a coupon that works.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ashish, il y a 2 ansIts good extension to find coupons but i had installed recently and its not working, nothing appears on extension i don't know why, earlier i had used this extension but now its not working.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Brainanator, il y a 2 ansSeems fine, a dozen other apps that do the same thing online, all collecting all the data they can about every site you visit and everything you buy. But why oh why does honey overlay something on the pictures on amazon? Like, I need to see those pictures. It's probably the WORST spot to put the stupid little honey pop up...
- Noté 2 sur 5par littlerachelo, il y a 2 ansGives me maybe one working coupon at best that I could find by myself, so either the stores I shop at don't offer many coupons, or the extension does nothing.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16853311 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI got Honey because all my favorite youtubers are shilling it. I have given honey 5 chances to save me money. It either didn't work, or gave me a coupon code that didn't save me as much as a coupon I easily found on my own. You'd think with millions of other users sharing codes it wouldn't be so easy for me to find a better code... well... Honey is a business.
I can't wait for someone to do an investigation into Honey and blow the lid on how they are making money by SHARING your data with third parties, and having partnership with these sites to make sure you use a coupon that is less beneficial to you so they can make even more money.
Nothing is free in this world, and inb4 some community manager copy pastes some generic response about how great Honey is. Go to https://www.joinhoney.com/privacy and read how they share your data, lol. They don't call it selling, they call it sharing with businesses they cooperate with. Nice loophole!
If you care about privacy and saving money, Honey isn't for you. If you don't care, honey will probably save you a dollar here or there. 2 stars and uninstalled.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Sven, il y a 2 ansIt has saved me a little here and there. It's better than nothing, but their point system (honey gold) needs a rework. It literally took 2 years for some point gains to be confirmed. I'm not really sure it's worth it since they're definitely tracking your internet habits and selling the data. but hey, what service isn't these days?
- Noté 2 sur 5par ManfromtheRedRiver, il y a 2 ansIt hasn't found any discount codes for me yet. The little "Best Deal" notifications are helpful when I'm comparison shopping, BUT PLEASE REMOVE the enormous pop-up that covers up half of the page I'm trying to read if I accidentally mouse across the little "Best Deal" box. The pop-up contains no additional helpful information and does nothing but constantly get in my way and cover up what I'm trying to look at.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Bardia M., il y a 2 ansI haven't had a good experience with Honey. I've had it for over two years now and have never, not even once gotten a discount because of it. I've bought multiple things on multiple sites in different price ranges and did not get any discounts. It always says there is an unlikely chance of me getting a discount, search for 'codes' and then tell me that it found none with a corny joke. Maybe that's just bad luck for me since looking a the reviews many people have gotten discounts with this extension, but I haven't and that is I'm giving it this rating. I haven't seen anything bad with it and I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16009735 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI've rarely ever gotten a coupon with this add-on and it being closed source makes me keep it deactivated when not using it since it more than likely tracks and sells everything I do online. I get that they can't control what coupons are uploaded but at the very least, have some transparency since every day online privacy is becoming a more widely spoken issue.
- Noté 2 sur 5par SW1, il y a 2 ansmostly will not load -- on firefox anyway. can't login because capcha not working correctly -- been weeks. useless on firefox at least on mac.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16628552 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI've had honey for a while. Havent had a code work yet but like the price drop. For the first time I added an item to price drop. I got an alert but deleted the email. Now a few days later changed my mind and want to buy it. It's a very specific headphone brand/model. I can't find the item anywhere. I want to buy it. I logged in on their site, looked at the extension. It's nowhere. On the site it says "Start my drop list" and it's gone. It also says it's only available in the US but I use amazon.ca and they sent me an email with a price drop. So it's a lie that it only works in the US. I spent a lot of time on this and I'm assuming the price drop works but because I'm not in the US I can't see history of price drops I saved to track. Which is really dumb. Price drop is a good feature but I'm never going to reply on this app for anything other than coupon codes. I'm not too happy. I always delete emails from deleted and my internet history is never saved so it's gone forever. If you're in Canada, keep this in mind.
- Noté 2 sur 5par mozmeister, il y a 2 ansI haven't had a chance to use it.
I like the idea, but I had to disable it.
It was flooding Firefox Debug Console with the following:
00:36:19.687 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
As an extension developer myself, this is a big nuisance while I'm trying to get some work done.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14463880 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI have a pinned Amazon site for Chrome and for Firefox. I use Firefox as my default browser. In Chrome on Amazon the drop list banner is off to the side and it can be clicked on and moved. In Firefox the banner is directly on top of the pictures of the items, very annoying. To tell the truth Honey has not saved me any money in over two years of use, but I always liked to have installed. I will be removing it from Firefox until they fix this. Honey should realize that there is competition out there. I have Shop Savvy installed in Chrome but as of now it is not available for Firefox. I like it better than Honey because it searches other retailers rather than coupons for the best price.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Murdock, il y a 2 ansI have tried Honey a few different times hoping it had improved. Also tried on two separate machines to see if the performance issue was machine specific.
Slows amazon.com down to the point of being nearly unusable at times. Uninstall, performance jumps back to normal immediately.
It doesn't ever provide any discount I can't find easily on my own (such as purchase from another seller on amazon) I suppose if you didn't want to be bothered to scroll down a bit this could be helpful...
There has also been at least two occasions that I found a cheaper price on Amazon.com than Honey did simply because I searched for the product and found it with a slightly different name that Honey didn't detect. It also has no ability to look outside the current site, so if there is a better deal on another site, you don't find it through Honey.