Noté 4,6 sur 5
4,6 étoiles sur 5
- par Rudolf_Snail, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5A decent extension, that is sadly unusable for me, because it lacks support for my country and doesn't find working coupons for the few international stores I use.
- par Kroit Barabek, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Useless, but very intrusive. This extension makes its presence unmistakably known by turning every store page into a minefield of pop-up tabs that spring up and cover the screen as you are browsing. Some of the tabs stay on screen until you find a way to close them, which isn't always obvious. When the time comes to buy, however - not once was it able to save me a single cent!
- par kem3535, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5Generally works well, but in my most recent purchase it tried to match me with an in-house code (HONEY15) which would give me $4 off, when an earlier code it tried would give me $8 off. I ran the matching again and copied the bigger discount code myself and applied it, but it seemed odd it chose the Honey code to apply over the actual best code.
- par Mia, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Has saved me money on a number of purchases, however does not appear to have much coverage of Australian retailers - most savings happen from large, international websites.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15231032 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Uninstalled the add-on, am now getting spammed by them asking me to come back and re-install honey. I have unsubscribed from their e-mail list multiple times and yet the next day there's a new e-mail asking me to come back.