- par DeltaFoxHound, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I wanted to enjoy it but always has a greyed out icon and does not work. Won't allow sign in and opens an empty blank window. I DO NOT recommend installing it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16989749 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 3 sur 5First, I have to give credit to Honey because it has saved me serious money on a few occasions.
The downside is that this plugin is incredibly annoying if you have it enabled all the time. It's constantly popping up whenever you're on ANY e-commerce site. Adds an extra layer of annoyance if you're just trying to casually browse, get inspiration, or "window shop."
Another downside is that 9 times out of 10, the plugin doesn't come up with any savings at all. But I don't begrudge it too much for this; e-comm discounts are way more tightly controlled these days. One last irritation is that using it is not always seamless; sometimes it will refresh your whole checkout page in a way that requires re-entering info. Obviously this is no big deal if you end up with a good discount.
IMHO it's worth having, but best to keep it disabled unless you're actively finalizing a purchase.
- par Hazy Hartman, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5Really seems to good to be true but thankfully it's not. They look for you when you buy and give you the best coupon of all they find. You don't do a thing, just sit for a few seconds until they find it. I just saved $5 on an item I was going to buy whether or not I had a coupon so, yehaw.
- par shedokan2, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5Very easy to install and use, it searches for the best coupon for you during checkout and just applies the best one.
Just saved $30 on a $90 purchase, I'm very surprised at how easy this was.
- par Insevin7, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5I don't want popups with this app about rewards or buying gift cards. I just like trying the coupons. The unwanted popups from Honey are very disruptive and should be able to be turned off with more control than is currently offered.
- par Lab, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Sadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).