Noté 4,6 sur 5
4,6 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13562127 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5absolute trash. in addition to harvesting data without permission or notification, it also just plain stopped working after a week. i never saved a single cent even when it did work
- par ow, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Rarely finds better deal. Really dislike the vague promise of what percentage you'll get back from shopping at A store. Why cannot state exactly what percent you'll get back, like other cashback sites? The add item feature often doesn't work on Amazon and other store pages, other features have a hard time loading.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15317911 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 3 sur 5Honey is decent. It started off simple but much better. Every time I would order food or purchase something it would find a coupon that was applicable. Ya, sometimes I'd need to spend an extra $, but at-least it would find something. Now, I am lucky if Honey ever finds me a coupon that is applicable to any situation. Still getting food from most of the same places, still shopping at the same places. What changed?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14855494 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 3 sur 5I like your codes a lot. they are helpful. BUT, please move your drop list icon from the pictures of the items. The icon covers up description that i need to read. Very annoying.
- par matt wilkie, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5Using sporadically for a few weeks has only found a working discount once - for which I'm grateful. 3 stars for that. I guess I don't buy the kinds of things they track. -1 star because I can't turn it on while shopping and off the rest of the time (without going into extensions management).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13953226 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I have had Honey for about 3 years now. Not one single time has it ever found a valid coupon code at any checkout. I don't understand why but it looks like a blatant scam to me.