- par Broffrey, il y a 15 joursNoté 1 sur 5Avoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- par AxDeath, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5No dice. It didnt do anything. It would say it found supposed codes, say it was testing them, and then never accomplish anything. Total waste of time. Just another way to datamine you.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16908156 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Useless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- par Savanna, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Has never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- par Masked Salesman, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5So far, this hasn't really helped one bit...i have yet to find a single time where this has actually saved me money on a purchase I wanted to make and since this is supposed to be an app that does that and it hasn't even been able to do so once, I'd say that would make this a complete and total failure.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13588094 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Firefox had been running slow for a while now, and I figured it was just because I have many tabs open (even though they were dormant). It wasn't until I got the message "Honey may be slowing Firefox" briefly before it disappeared that I decided to start disabling some addons. Honey was the first one I disabled, and instantly Firefox was a million times more responsive. I no longer had text input with random delays, and scrolling through sites hanging. Much better now. Most the coupons I got were not that good anyway, I won't miss it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17010062 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Forced sign-up, and trying very hard to appear as 'community' driven, and therefor trustworthy.
Forced sign-up are completely unnecessary for what it does, and i highly doubt their ethics.
imho a yucky company, not for me.
- par DeltaFoxHound, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I wanted to enjoy it but always has a greyed out icon and does not work. Won't allow sign in and opens an empty blank window. I DO NOT recommend installing it.
- par Lab, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5Sadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14110864 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5All but one of my Droplist items just disappeared...why??? For over a year, I still cannot add items to my Droplist (using latest Firefox version)!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15533552 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5Honey will not allow me to enter required, (size color, etc.), on Firefox, therefore, it is simply useless..... FIX THIS!!!
- par Kyllingene, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5I really want to like Honey, but within 2 minutes of installation there was an aggravating popup that wouldn't go away (it expanded really large whenever my mouse went remotely near it, then required me to click a small X to close it); since then, I have received over 2 emails a day from Honey, pleading me to come back. If you value your sanity over a few cents, do not install; if you value a few cents over your sanity, install away.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13924487 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5Would not scan for codes on several sites but would allow me to used saved "Honey Gold". Tried to talk to their support but was told "those stores must not have active codes right now" one of the stores I told them about was HelloFresh who ALWAYS has active codes. I also let them know I had looked up codes on RetailMeNot and they worked but the extension will not even attempt to scan. So much for their tag line of "Stop searching for coupon codes".
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15278219 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5Have only ever gotten anything out of Honey maybe once or twice. Otherwise it just slows down my browser performance significantly.